Tims drop 2 points - all comments in here

strathavenbear

They've not been great defensively the last 18 months or so, but had the attacking players to bail them out, it's not really a surprise that when the forward players start misfiring they start to drop points.
Add in the money they've wasted on bench and stand warmers and you can tell all is not well in tarrier land, hopefully it will continue

Crown_Defender

Official Ticketer
Mental how many times he throws players under the bus. His opinion of himself is genuinely staggering. He even said 'I HAD to change things to get us back in it'. His pish stained players must be thinking 'aye thank %^*& for you!'

Iirc the reason he got punted last time was due to whoring himself all over England. I'm delighted the pricks haven't learned their lesson.

It really is up to us this season. Keep up the level of performance and they simply wont catch us.

Thommo2006

You look at the 2 squads we have the luxury of replacing players and still playing the same. Davis and brown is a great example. Davo plays every so often brown is playing every game they are running him into the ground as they don't have anyone to replace him.

AdiCR2

Both the penalties given were soft IMO, so at least Madden was consistent.
So Celtic gain a point on us, we win tomorrow and we gain 3 points on them, then we can say it is a Carsberg weekend.
Both penalties with current regs are stone wallers

Renoranger

I don’t know if I gave them too much information or not enough.

Defo got to stay he is clueless
No, he has to go and preferably out of Scotland.

People have been arrested because of him, have you forgotten that.

All of a sudden Rangers are top of the league and the vast majority of amnesia posters want him to stay.

He will go if they lose matches - therefore him going is best for Rangers.

Cooperfan

Pity they got a draw. Impossible to say at this stage if it will mean anything.

Hopefully our form continues and we get 3 or 4 against the sheep

Cambuslangger

"We got a point but it's probably not enough - we need more and the players have to look at that."

It’s actually impressive how much this arsehöle never takes any blame. Even if he’s questioned about his failings he responds with ‘but the players need to look at themselves’.

There’s surely no way any players would carry any respect or loyalty for a guy like that.
He knows the game is up if they perform like that again. Something's not right in that place just now and we need to put the boot on the throats and take full advantage.

CWOODPIONEER

They now are feeling pressure. They are struggling with it big time, as for years they have never felt it. It’s crazy, they are going for a quadruple treble and their fans are going nuts. 55 will destroy them and will leave them in tatters for years. A win tomorrow will really cement even more pressure upon them. Just do it Rangers and make us all proud.

Ibroxmassive

Said it in a previous thread, when you compare our results against theirs in the same games...
Aberdeen Away,
Killie Away,
Hibs Away etc

then we’re two results up on them. They couldn’t better our result at Hibs, couldn’t match it at Aberdeen. That’s the proper measure of the season because it avoids this ‘well they’ve got a run of home games going’. Match or better and we’re golden.

cambridgeblue

Said it in a previous thread, when you compare our results against theirs in the same games...
Aberdeen Away,
Killie Away,
Hibs Away etc

then we’re two results up on them. They couldn’t better our result at Hibs, couldn’t match it at Aberdeen. That’s the proper measure of the season because it avoids this ‘well they’ve got a run of home games going’. Match or better and we’re golden.
They still have to go away to Livi.

sportssocks

I said the same, no matter what he's done in his Celtic career he will always be remembered for the manager who lost their precious 10.
This isn't necessarily a dig at you bud but everyone who keeps talking like that need to reign it in till we get closer to the end of the season. We'll drop points this season too, hopefully nothing like last season but it's still just November.

madride

They won’t get another Rodgers though.
They won’t get Poccetino (sorry, you know who I mean) either.
That’s who some want to go for.
More likely, a Mackay or Clarke.
You’re forgetting the natural successor

DylanGer

Lennon just doesn't deal with bad results subbing your captain again and then slagging him in the interview sums him up.

He actually got halfway out of jail today-a defeat would have been massively damaging, a draw is another reasonably big blow.

They are looking very inconsistent and long may it continue but I want them to really falter as inevitably at some stage we will get a set back.

Port Sunlight Ger

The truth is,their not very good.The last couple of seasons
teams have gave up before the game starts.Though the beat well recently ,it could have went either way.
We will tank this mob next time out.

StuGers

Can we please arrange another candlelit vigil for Lennon?

“Something inside does strong!....”

Brick_Top

Official Ticketer
As already mentioned he is the reason they got a point today.

I watched the second half , a penalty out of nothing and a free kick retaken because they mucked the first one up. They scored off that.

The correct decision was a free kick against Duffy.

Playing into five minutes added time for what?.

A lot of tarriers are claiming Madden cost them.

Saying they should have had a penalty right before the Hibs penalty.

Not seen any of the game so couldn’t comment, but seeing loads of comments similar to your own that Madden cost Hibs a win.

Cyberniv

The Brown situation is interesting. No longer galvanising the team, no longer pulling the strings, not the strutting talisman anymore.
On top of that he sells the jerseys by giving away a penalty with an absolutely idiotic challenge at the edge of the box with his opponent going nowhere.
Then TLB calls him out publicly saying “I’ve no idea where that came from, and he needs to eliminate that from his game” referring to Brown’s challenge. At 35 years of age, sure he is.
Seems clear things are not all sweetness and light with TLB and Brown.
If true it’s the final nail in Lennon’s coffin, sadly.

BlueSeaOfIbrox

I don't think they would lose many games under Clarke but they would draw loads and the football would turn most of their fans off. Europe would be a disaster too
I think that's a fair assessment

He'll be a bit more offensive than he's used to but he's still a defensive minded manager and his teams will learn that way even if slightly. Less goals scored, but also less goals conceeded.

Finding a balance between the both is hard and is what seperates the good from the bad and sometimes takes a few seasons to find that balance. For example Gerrard has definitely struggled with the defensive side of things outwith this season, but offensively we've usually been good. Now this season there seems to be that balance of a rock solid defence with a fierce attack. But it took him a few seasons to find that balance. Something that mob don't have the luxury of.

change consent