Tims drop 2 points - all comments in here

That result has something of a delaying the inevitable about it all.

The longer he stays in situ the more results like that will be happening.

Nobody of note touches that job mid season anyway and their board know at best it would be Kennedy as caretaker.

Over to you Rangers

Popcorn the spin doctor will say it's a good point and that we also dropped points there.

They looked completely devoid of any fight even up to full-time. They didn't have a wonderful fightback or anything like that, Hibs literally gave them 2 goals out of absolutely nothing. The literal definition of "hibsing it"

Good thing is it keeps Lennon in a job, as it gives the illusion of a wonderful fightback. When in reality they were completely devoid of ideas and Hibs screwed up 2 simple set piece clearances.

Madden gets MOM for the manky mob a penalty that never was and a retaken free kick when duffer fouls the hivs guy
When we win 55 it will be done all by ourselves and I wouldn’t want it any other way
WATP

The spirit shown to come back from 2 goals down with 10 mins to play is the mark of champions. Master stroke with substations from Lennon. Should be enough to keep him in his rightful seat :)

Just got the full time score,Happy with that would have took it before kick off,
Now we need to win tomorrow too take advantage of another 2 points dropped by the fhilth.

I hope so mate, could keep Lennon in a job for a wee while longer
Exactly my thoughts. If they got beat today I think he would have been sacked, because they made a “remarkable comeback”, it will buy him some more games.
We have got to hammer this mob tomorrow to send out a statement to the rest of them.

At 2-0 I would have settled for a draw and expected them to get at least a point.

Win tomorrow and put even more pressure on.
At 2-0 expected them to get at least a point. Odd perspective. Only got anything due to dodgy decisions

Surprised at the people having a mini meltdown over them drawing and not losing. Maybe it’s because I was just checking the scores every 15 minutes rather than watching it attentively, but when it went to 2-0 my first thought was along the lines of “great, probably still end in a draw but mentally challengeds are almost definitely dropping two points now.” We should know well enough, a draw feels like a defeat to either of the OF. Win tomorrow and it’s been a brilliant weekend.

I'm the same. I didn't realise they were playing, thought it was tomorrow. When I saw it was 2 each, delighted, when I realised they scraped another late goal, it was annoying, but hardly a big deal.

A loss or a win against other teams is much the same thing to be honest. Happens so rarely that it's the dropping of points that's the great thing for us, not whether it's 2 or 3 points they've dropped.

Always the same with they jammy bastards, 2 points dropped though, it’s good for us.
Let’s smash these sheep tomorrow and get ourselves 11 clear.

Still wondering how Madden let them take the free kick again.

Foul by Duffy, he blows well after the free kicks taken. Get to have another go at it.

Tbh I don't think our team that season was that great. We started well but we relied on Naismith and Jelavic most games and then Naismith got injured. Also Ally was still the manager!

This is a better Rangers side and a much better manager in Gerrard.

Our club went into meltdown with whyte as well. That has more of a bearing.

Why is it football managers do not know how to defend a goal lead at the end of a game.
You defend as high up the park as possible where free kicks given away do not matter too much. Running back into your own box just gives away a goal. Happens to us as well at times. Anyway when we win tomorrow then its a good result for us. Well done Murphy.

Avoided the score so absolutely delighted to see this thread

Over to us

This is all falling into place

Draw or defeat not much difference dropped points is dropped points. We all said they would struggle there and would have been ecstatic if we were told at 3pm the result would be a draw. Let's do the business tomorrow

Madden is a midden a complete shitebag of a ref. 2 handballs by aajer in box first half no pen then a slight graze on hibs boy he can’t wait to give it

Forgot they were playing. That was a bonus jumping on to FF and seeing that. Guess for the guys following the game it was a sore one but for me that’s a great result.

The mentally challengeds have dropped 2 points we win tomorrow we go 11 points ahead even though they have 1 game in hand which puts pressure on them again. But that gives us a great cushion.

2 games in hand after we play tomorrow.

As I said their recent form excluding last season scottish cup is LLDDLWD

They are horrendous at the back.

Back