Tims drop 2 points - all comments in here

Watched the second half and Hibs were far too open after scoring the second.
After Murphy went off they had no-one that could keep hold of the ball.
Go 11 points ahead tomorrow and the pressure is heaped on them.

I'm the same. I didn't realise they were playing, thought it was tomorrow. When I saw it was 2 each, delighted, when I realised they scraped another late goal, it was annoying, but hardly a big deal.

A loss or a win against other teams is much the same thing to be honest. Happens so rarely that it's the dropping of points that's the great thing for us, not whether it's 2 or 3 points they've dropped.
Exactly the same, didn’t realise they were playing today until half time. True enough if we lose tomorrow or they win the league by a point I’ll be raging, but would dare to say it won’t come down to that.

Lennon is one scruffy b@stard!
His defence was"frail".
Has he just found this out!
On sportscene.

I'm the same. I didn't realise they were playing, thought it was tomorrow. When I saw it was 2 each, delighted, when I realised they scraped another late goal, it was annoying, but hardly a big deal.

A loss or a win against other teams is much the same thing to be honest. Happens so rarely that it's the dropping of points that's the great thing for us, not whether it's 2 or 3 points they've dropped.
More FFers need to understand this.

How do we react when Rangers don’t win, whether it’s a draw or loss in the league. Much the same.

Same for the harridans

Disappointing that Hibs didn’t hang on. Madden couldn’t give the penalty quickly enough but, per the current rules (whether we like them or not), it probably was a penalty. The equaliser was worse - Hanlon couldn’t lash the ball clear and instead practically passed it to Laxalt. Absolutely diabolical, amateurish defending.

But, in the round, I would certainly have taken that result before the game. That lot look like they could drop points any time they go away from home and even at home against anyone half decent. In many respects they are a bit like we were last season. They look stale and not like a team playing for their manager. I think they have plenty of points left to drop. For us we need to keep the foot down and not give them an inch. They look like a team which is not far from imploding. Keep the foot down and they might well have cracked like an egg before they get to us on January 2.

That point might keep Lennon in a job.
2 things can happen. They’ll either galvanise from it or they’ll collapse

no slip ups before 2/1/21 Rangers

It’s only a good result if we can beat Aberdeen tomorrow.

Do that and it’s been a great weekend. It’s a test of our teams bottle. In previous seasons they have blown it but this season just feels different.

Wound have taken this result this morning. Might keep Lennon in a job longer as I want to see his fat, ugly face on the tele when we win this league.

Massive game tomorrow. Couple of early goals to ease the nerves again please Rangers.

Why is it football managers do not know how to defend a goal lead at the end of a game.
You defend as high up the park as possible where free kicks given away do not matter too much. Running back into your own box just gives away a goal. Happens to us as well at times. Anyway when we win tomorrow then its a good result for us. Well done Murphy.
Your correct i said similar another get out of jail,but the bustards never give up.

Disappointing that Hibs didn’t hang on. Madden couldn’t give the penalty quickly enough but, per the current rules (whether we like them or not), it probably was a penalty. The equaliser was worse - Hanlon couldn’t lash the ball clear and instead practically passed it to Laxalt. Absolutely diabolical, amateurish defending.

But, in the round, I would certainly have taken that result before the game. That lot look like they could drop points any time they go away from home and even at home against anyone half decent. In many respects they are a bit like we were last season. They look stale and not like a team playing for their manager. I think they have plenty of points left to drop. For us we need to keep the foot down and not give them an inch. They look like a team which is not far from imploding. Keep the foot down and they might well have cracked like an egg before they get to us on January 2.

Madden booked 4 Hibs players and not one Peasant ? Is that correct. ?

The mentally challengeds have dropped 2 points we win tomorrow we go 11 points ahead even though they have 1 game in hand which puts pressure on them again. But that gives us a great cushion.
They'd have 2 games in hand after we play tomorrow would they not?

Still a better situation than we started the weekend with, provided we do our job

That'll do.

I was quietly confident after their win at Motherwell. Had they dropped points going into the international break they would have had time to regroup and sort themselves out. Apparently beating a half arsed Motherwell has merely papered over the cracks.

Come on Rangers, destroy this mob tomorrow and send the message. Let's pile on even more pressure and negativity at the Knew Camp.

Had a look on kerryfail

they are blaming the cheating ref... haha

nothing about the Eduoard penalty which even sutton was saying wasn’t a pen.

Special breed

Did a bit of lurking also and they said it was a bonus Duffy was on the park for 20 minutes and they didn’t concede a goal :))

It’s only a good result if we can beat Aberdeen tomorrow.

Do that and it’s been a great weekend. It’s a test of our teams bottle. In previous seasons they have blown it but this season just feels different.
This is exactly what I was coming on to post. We must beat Aberdeen tomorrow, anything less is a lifeline to Sellick.
This is about us now, all us. I would expect our squad to be sitting right now chopping at the bit to get at Aberdeen tomorrow. It's a massive game now for us.

Anyone who never watched a brief summary.

Hibs were gash and sat behind the ball and cleared their lines back to Celtic near all game.

Scott Brown needlessly gave away a penalty and then Nisbet took his goal well to make it 2-0.

Plain sailing at this point as Celtic ran out of ideas.

A point blank hand ball was given as a penalty to Celtic. Celtic got a 50/50 award of a free kick. Duffy goes up and fouls as kick is taken. Ref decides on a retake. (No advantage to Hibs). Celtic retake and despite Duffy Fouling again this time the clearance is weak and Celtic capitalise.

Verdict: Madden keeps lennon in a job.
MOTM: Jamie Murphy

Back