Tims drop 2 points - all comments in here

It’s only a good result if we can beat Aberdeen tomorrow.

Do that and it’s been a great weekend. It’s a test of our teams bottle. In previous seasons they have blown it but this season just feels ,
A draw is better IMO. If they lost then theres a good chance treacle teeth would have been gone. Longer he is in charge tje better. Lets win tomorrow and pile the pressure on even more.

Lovely.
It isn’t but still a good result.

At work forgot they were playing, son texts me saying interesting score at Easter Road.
Look at the clock 16:30 still not sure what the score is, go for a cuppa to kill time and hear 2-1, just know it’s them.
Its now 16:59 and hear 3-2 text my son “ya effin jinx” he replies it still 2 points dropped, all of a sudden the gloom lifted as I check the BBC :D

2 games in hand after we play tomorrow.

As I said their recent form excluding last season scottish cup is LLDDLWD

They are horrendous at the back.
A manager courted by some of the biggest names in world football and a squad worth, at a conservative estimate calculated on the Seville Calculator, £50,000,000. Those dastardly Masons are really working overtime this year considering how pish they think Rangers are.

It’s only a good result if we can beat Aberdeen tomorrow.

Do that and it’s been a great weekend. It’s a test of our teams bottle. In previous seasons they have blown it but this season just feels different.
If we were playing catch up, I’d agree. We already have the advantage. So it’s a good result regardless.

Feels good tonight...any points lost is massive as there is not a single team in the League that you would expect to beat them bar us.
Go to it Rangers!

We’d all have take that result before the game!

Do the business tomorrow and we’re flying.
Two points dropped, Lennon given a temporary reprieve and it keeps the smallest flame of hope alive in deepest, darkest Mordor which I simply can't wait to see go out. My only wish is that we are allowed to put them to the sword and extinguish it personally.

Actually them scoring in the last minute, may have saved Lennon.
Which in all reality...which is what we want.
More of the same from them please!
We ???

I wanted Hibs to hold on so that they got no points.

There is no saviour waiting in the wings.

Losses for them is better for us - a draw means they get a point.

Turmoil will finish them and that happens when they lose matches and Lennon is punted by his own.

How can posters hate him so much but want him to stay. Talk about a paradox.

LENNON MUST GO NOW.

I can see posters are disappointed the mhanks didn't lose today, that's understandable all things considered, but let's not kid ourselves on, them dropping any points whilst chasing us is a disaster for them and they know it.
We win tomorrow and it's 11 point gap as it stands, the reaction to that from the mhank support over the next few days will show you just how much of a disaster they think it is.
Sit back and enjoy.

"We got a point but it's probably not enough - we need more and the players have to look at that."

It’s actually impressive how much this arsehöle never takes any blame. Even if he’s questioned about his failings he responds with ‘but the players need to look at themselves’.

There’s surely no way any players would carry any respect or loyalty for a guy like that.

Them and there media friends will give this could be a massive point in the season patter. But the fact remains there defence can still be got at the midfield can be out worked by lesser teams if they match up with 3 in the middle and this was a big pressure game in which they dropped points in they now travel to Prague where they could suffer another heavy defeat. We now need to ramp up that pressure tomorrow massive incentive after today's result

There’s absolutely loads of football to be played and surely some twists and turns to come but for illustrative purposes, if that was to be the case for both teams we could be going into that game with the chance to go 17 points clear due to them having yet another game moved for the Cup final.

Games in hand or not the pressure would be monumental on them if that was to be the case.
No slip ups isn’t realistic. with the advantage we have, slip up no more than them before that match is all we need. Hopefully they slip up slightly more even.

Back