Tims drop 2 points - all comments in here

He was trying to claim Madden is a cheat as he missed a handball. I’m pointing out that’s nonsense as cheats don’t give penalties against the team they are meant to be cheating for.

Madden is just a crap ref.

Guess it often depends what happens and how obvious or clear the penalty or any other decisions are. Hibs getting something from Madden during 90 mins does not prove hes completely honest in every call he makes.

I dont quite understand why its ok for you to keep saying hes a crap ref but its not alright for anyone to mention bias. Are you seriously suggesting we have no problems with bias in our game that refs just happen to make all these errors against us or the team thats playing well v tims ?

Remember the game where a shit ref cost Celtic, or the game a shit refs performance resulted in some crucial decisions going our way.... no neither do i as it never happens no in recent years. There is no poor standard.

Never seen the game myself, im sure you will know better about what happened on the pitch, even so im not surprised Hibs got all the bookings and at 2-0 down a soft penalty seems to have let Celtic back in it. Maybe thats a bit unfair but then so is Bobby thats what keeps him at the top.

Obviously fantastic that they’ve dropped more points that we already have on the board.
The only bonus is that 1 point rather than 0 keeps Lennon just about in his job. And that’s good for us

They're allowing him to take charge of the Comfort Blanket Cup final and then he's getting the bullet.

I did think it was weird that proven racist Alky McKay gave up a cushy job earlier this week.
I listened to the loony and that’s not what I heard?

Frank in Haghill is”deluded and defiant” according to Keevins. He’s got Aberdeen to win 3-1 tomorrow and talks about it as though it’s already happened.
His carers will need to keep a close eye on him when reality sets in.

People like that worry me, care in the community obviously not working!

Shug

The league is slipping away, do it now or forever hold your peace. (Thats sack lennon :D)

The cup final is looking like an inconvenience and I've already seen a few of them mention it, they were moaning it will be another game to squeeze in after Christmas

I can see posters are disappointed the mhanks didn't lose today, that's understandable all things considered, but let's not kid ourselves on, them dropping any points whilst chasing us is a disaster for them and they know it.
We win tomorrow and it's 11 point gap as it stands, the reaction to that from the mhank support over the next few days will show you just how much of a disaster they think it is.
Sit back and enjoy.
People failing to see this. We already have the advantage. Anything less than 3 points is a disaster for them.

I listened to the loony and that’s not what I heard?
Yeah, seems like it's fake.

They will probably persevere with him until the end of the season and then hang him out to dry as a failure whilst Lawwell, Fritzl and their Tory directors scuttle away under cover of darkness with the money.

Unless Hearts scud them in the Comfort Blanket Cup, of course.

I can see posters are disappointed the mhanks didn't lose today, that's understandable all things considered, but let's not kid ourselves on, them dropping any points whilst chasing us is a disaster for them and they know it.
We win tomorrow and it's 11 point gap as it stands, the reaction to that from the mhank support over the next few days will show you just how much of a disaster they think it is.
Sit back and enjoy.
I agree, wanted them to lose but any dropped points is good

It was a really good finish for his goal (lousy penalty from Nisbet right enough). Nisbet’s finish for the second was even better. That boy looks a player. I much prefer the look of Nisbet than I do Shankland.

If we win tomorrow it is actually really 12 points clear as we’ll have at least +14 GD more than them.
Strangely enough these games in hand are keeping the mentalist in a job, four priests nailed it or someone in Clyde tonight when they said they will review it with the logic that it it’s 5 points with 3 games against us! But as spew said he wouldn’t bet on them beating anyone right now

Back