Tims drop 2 points - all comments in here

I'll wait til after our own game. If ever there's a chance to put clear daylight between us surely it's now. It's only a bad result if we make it count.

We need to win tomorrow, then match them through, what is a tough(er) December for us.

If we can keep that going, then beat them at Ibrox, that’s when we can genuinely look to having a real gap and start dreaming.

We need to win tomorrow, then match them through, what is a tough(er) December for us.

If we can keep that going, then beat them at Ibrox, that’s when we can genuinely look to having a real gap and start dreaming.
We get another game in hand when they play in the cup. If we both win all our games then beat them in January we can go 17 point clear.

we have to beat the sheep, it will take something like a penalty because they will pack the box.

hand ball.......yep I can see it

Kerrydale Street is even crazier than normal. It's full blown panic mode now. They are beginning to convince themselves that sacking Lennon and bringing in Strachan would be a good move. Not much talk about Benitez now.

He will lose the dressing room.

From the record.

We had brainfreeze for five or ten minutes. Really poor decision from Scott (for the penalty), don’t know where that came from, and then a really awful second goal. Lazy, free header and then not tracking the run.

We needed more and the players need to have a look at that. It’s a mindset thing more than anything else.

“The second goal was awful. It’s just people standing watching. We’ve given him far too much room to get the shot off, it’s slack as anything.

“I put that down to laziness and a lack of concentration.

People pointing out their next lump of fixtures look relatively easy. They are never easy when you are under severe pressure which they are at the moment, and even more so should we win today.
Major doubts will be creeping in and that will breed nerves.
They are there for the taking.
Killie will take points off them.

He will lose the dressing room.

From the record.

We had brainfreeze for five or ten minutes. Really poor decision from Scott (for the penalty), don’t know where that came from, and then a really awful second goal. Lazy, free header and then not tracking the run.

We needed more and the players need to have a look at that. It’s a mindset thing more than anything else.

“The second goal was awful. It’s just people standing watching. We’ve given him far too much room to get the shot off, it’s slack as anything.

“I put that down to laziness and a lack of concentration.
Think he may already have to be honest. I watched highlights this morning, looked like you had a couple of guys who are still playing for them - Ajer, Christie, for example, but lots of laziness throughout the rest of the team. Frimpong with his hands on his hips while HIbs penalty was being taken was comedy stuff.

I’m fully anticipating the one game at a time comments but....after today we play before them in the league right up to when the bigman squeezes down the chimney-Sunday’s 6th & 13th Dec we have 12:00hrs KO’s theirs 15:00hrs. Then we play on the 19th as their game is postponed due to last seasons SC final. Yes their games are easier but when you are chasing the scoreboard, it’s a hell of a lot more difficult.

Games at home aren't the walkover they would have been in the past, thanks to their empty stadium. Even the refereeing is slightly less biased thanks to the absence of 60k unwashed plastic paddies screaming their gummy heads off. I wouldn't be banking on them getting full points from every one of their home fixtures between now and January.

It's a shame they didn't lose but the most important thing is they didn't win. For a few seasons they have relied on dodgy decisions and late goals to get 3 points instead of 1. This season, they're relying on dodgy decisions and late goals to get 1 point instead of 0. Big difference. Reminds me of us a couple of seasons ago, we weren't losing many but it was the draws which were killing us.

If we can keep winning and getting points on the board then the pressure on them in the new year will be immense. They will have a fixture pileup towards the end of the season when they will already have tired legs and that will be significant. Some measure of revenge for the gerrymandering of 2008 coming up, hopefully.

Until then, just keep winning, Rangers.

The BBC documentary that should have been made, absolutely amazing... brilliant watch. Thank you so much will enjoy watching that ober and over again

Just seen the goals on skysports news. I know they scored from the rebound but why was that penalty not retaken? Bain is off his line before Nisbet even hits it no idea how the linesman missed it. Their penalty is laughable and it was superb defending from Hanlon for the equaliser.

The septic-minded in the media are howling at the moon because they have grown accustomed to them strolling the league every year but the induced crisis is partly designed in the hope we become complacent.
On paper, we are effectively only two points in front if they win their games in hand. I wouldn't swap positions with them but neither would I think the race was lost .
We need to stay focused, ignore the background noise and continue to take care of our business on the park with another 3 points today.

I actually thought the decision at the equaliser was worse than the penalty. The free kick is taken and the Celtic player has fouled the Hibs defender. But rather than give the free kick he talks to the Celtic player and allows the retake.

Being honest, as soft as it was i'd have been looking for a penalty at the first.

Reactions: ald
The septic-minded in the media are howling at the moon because they have grown accustomed to them strolling the league every year but the induced crisis is partly designed in the hope we become complacent.
On paper, we are effectively only two points in front if they win their games in hand. I wouldn't swap positions with them but neither would I think the race was lost .
We need to stay focused, ignore the background noise and continue to take care of our business on the park with another 3 points today.

They have one game in hand just now and we are 8 points clear.

If we win today, they will have two in hand and we will be 11 clear.

The notable thing about yesterdays game, apart from the result, was that Hibs played absolutely pish, it was still 2 - 2 and they could have and should have won.

Win our next 8 league games and even if celtic don't drop any until the old firm game we will still be 17 points ahead.

People pointing out their next lump of fixtures look relatively easy. They are never easy when you are under severe pressure which they are at the moment, and even more so should we win today.
Major doubts will be creeping in and that will breed nerves.
They are there for the taking.
We’ve just got to focus on ourselves and keep winning. Even if we win today they will be thinking, win games in hand and that’s only five points adrift with Old Firm games to come. How do I know?, because I was thinking the same last season. One game at a time.

Agreeing with this, followed their results against Aberdeen, and hibs today, the sheep and hibs should both have won, seem to shite themselves at beating the mentally challengeds, then don't!!! dodgy as fk.
Right celtics equaliser Aberdeen are denied a blatant free kick and the Celtic penalty the hibs playes arm is by his side so it shouldn't of been a pen plus the one hibs were denied of Ajer. Decisions change games and they've had two in those games

Back