Tims get 18,500 fans in for friendly vs West Ham on Saturday.

Rangers should issue 6000 more tickets for Real Madrid on Sunday to allow 18500 in to Ibrox and take the council to court if they try stopping us.

If 18500 is now a safe number in Glasgow then it counts everywhere.
No, this is dependent on capacity. Thats why they have more than us.

Clubs, including ours, should disregard these nonsensical rules and open up, full houses starting now.

This is beyond a pisstake. And I don't know why anybody's trying to explain or rationalise this. It's not about science. It's not about safety. It's politics and it's time for us to stop playing the game. 2000 fans for the Bs in a 2000 capacity stadium versus 2000 in Ibrox with three enormous stands closed. 12000 in Hampden for Euros games a month ago in level 2 versus 6000 in Ibrox v Brighton in mid July at level 0. These c@#ts are throttling Scottish football with their politics and we know exactly what these GCC c@#ts are up to.

Last edited:
Yes, being inside Sceptic Park is like a Wetherspoons carpet

If you can survive contact with it, you are immune to every disease know to mankind

They can do what they like. Our fans voted for it and they know we will do nothing at all about it at any level. We will write a few pissed off emails and just get on with it as we have done for the last 10 years.

No, this is dependent on capacity. Thats why they have more than us.
No one actually knows what it is dependent on and that’s the problem.
There are no understandable ratios or calculations that can make any sense of these ludicrous decisions.
It is completely random and of course the GCC favour their friends at CFC.
Any bear that votes for these bigots really needs to look hard at themselves.

Rangers should be taking GCC to court for loss of earnings and restriction of trade

There is no rationale how they are calculating these numbers

A judge would 100% say it’s unfair practice

Sick of GCC and their victimisation of our club
There are almost no judges in Scotland who would rule in our favour on any subject.

None of it makes sense. Also anyone falling for the it's due to % of capacity isn't applying much thought or sense to it.

Due to Ibrox having more tiers, more open air areas to access the stadium etc - as opposed to the filths midden which has less tiers, and also has a number of entry/exit points all shoe horned into the one single tunnel.

If anything Ibrox should have more fans in, but I could understand why they may want to keep the crowds as identical. But they're no logical explanation that they should have more fans in.

Hilarious as well as some of their zoomer supporters were claiming there was a conspiracy in which the Scottish government was against them after we announced our ticket/attendance situation.

There have been plenty of threads on here about Club 1872.
Lets see you do something to protect our club.
The silence from this organisation gets my back up.

At least the club have come flying out the blocks in regards to this.

Always too slow.
Hahaha ffs mate we were building bridges and doing dignified silences until recently.The club better be questioning these fu*king rhats to why they are being allowed more and who made this decision.Enough is enough they are getting a helping hand any way they can.

Nothing surprises me when we've got the halfwit rangers haters running our country. The bias in plain to see, it's a complete and utter shambles!

GCC really need to reveal how they come up with these figures.
At present it looks like clear bias

So tell me what you know he does in the background?
I have known Stewart quite a while and believe me he is no shrinking violet, not mouthy but gets his point across
From the attacks on fans and the club by all and sundry especially GCC imo he doesnt do enough to fight back.
If he is no shrinking violet he certainly does well to hide that side of himself.
Let's see what if any comment / action is made regards the disparity in attendances.
You have the opinion that Club 1872 arent representing its members as they should. I have the opinion that Stewart Robertson doesnt do enough to represent Rangers fans. Both are opinions that we are entitled to. (Btw I agree with you regards C1872)

GCC and the SNP hate us
The sooner every Rangers fan gets this into their head and stops voting them back in the better.

Aitken
Dornan
Nippy
Swinney
Mason
And the rest will do everything they can to damage us

From the attacks on fans and the club by all and sundry especially GCC imo he doesnt do enough to fight back.
If he is no shrinking violet he certainly does well to hide that side of himself.
Let's see what if any comment / action is made regards the disparity in attendances.
You have the opinion that Club 1872 arent representing its members as they should. I have the opinion that Stewart Robertson doesnt do enough to represent Rangers fans. Both are opinions that we are entitled to. (Btw I agree with you regards C1872)
I will agree with you on Club1872 lol

We either do something about it as a club or just continue to get shat on by the bigots in charge.

It’s a pretty simple choice
It's just worth repeating this post.

As simple as that -- if we do nothing to contest this, we're accepting being treated to a lesser standard than that for our competitors.

That’s not part of the legal framework though and remember the Arsenal game was under level 2 rules, not the level 0 ones now in operation. It’s not a direct comparison.
And under Level 2 rules the maximum capacity should have been 500, with a maximum at Level 0 of 2000

The fact is, you can apply above that - we and they both have.

I'd suggest we were both given 2000 for our first game as there would have been nothing stopping that happening from the Monday, this way "knowledge" was built, from then, it was incremental increases.

The direct comparison is easily made between the number of home games

This - or something similar.

They started with 2000 for their first game as a 'tester'. We did likewise. They then ramped up to circa 9000 for their second game. We follow that with a similar number v Brighton. We then jump ahead with the Real game, where we get an increase to circa 12,000. I'd argue the Dhims should, therefore, be getting circa 12,000 v West Ham. We then get circa 17,000 v Livi and they should be getting roughly that for their first home league match as well, not the over 24,000 quoted.

I'm not sure if they have a financial benefit from the increased crowd v West Ham. Do they not include friendlies in their ST? Similarly, when we get to league games with restricted attendances they will all be paid up season ticket holders so no real financial gain there either.
Whether it was their 30.6% for West Ham, or our 25% - if the percentage of capacity had been the same there would be no argument. Really we want to see us getting higher numbers quicker, so really we should have been looking for 15500 at Real Madrid, than wanting their numbers brought down. Especially considering the lack of financial benefit for them

Realistically 24500 for them, should equate to us getting around 20700 for Livingston

With these numbers floating about as they are now - can anyone seriously suggest that it's realistic we'll have a full house by the 10th of August?

Disgrace?
Absolutely

Surprising?
Not at all

However, we still have posters believing that we’ll have a full house soon - on the basis that the Scot Gov’s “road map” says so. :eek:

As if the SNP haven’t done a 180 on decisions, moved goal posts wrt “road maps” previously.
Today’s SNP’s “roadmaps” for easing of restrictions is tomorrow’s ar$e paper.

AND as if we are ever held to the same esteem as the poets by the SNP or GCC!
Wait for the % of attendance in reflection of the stadium capacity pïsh being churned out soon.

There’s been a few SNP voters outing themselves over the last couple of days.

Back