Tims getting jailed for last Sunday's escapades

Plod will have nothing to do at the moment due to nothing else going on.

If they have any sense, they should be targetting the perpitrators and making sure tax payers cash is being put to use rather than f.ucking about.

Filth have had it too easy since lockdown 1 & 2.

Do your f.ucking job plod.

Wont happen though.
Plod will have nothing to do, really!! You don't have a clue, I just retired after 30 years. If you think they are doing a bad job why don't you join and show how it's done you clearly know better.

Plod will have nothing to do, really!! You don't have a clue, I just retired after 30 years. If you think they are doing a bad job why don't you join and show how it's done you clearly know better.
Bravo Sir. It's the usual suspects that haven't a clue what goes on. Everyone seems to think it's easy to get these folk firstly identified, jailed,kept custody and even a bail worked up them. If only it was that simple.

Plod will have nothing to do at the moment due to nothing else going on.

If they have any sense, they should be targetting the perpitrators and making sure tax payers cash is being put to use rather than f.ucking about.

Filth have had it too easy since lockdown 1 & 2.

Do your f.ucking job plod.

Wont happen though.
They're already arresting the scumbags at the moment.

I apologise if i have offended but i have heard it first hand.

I get junkies and alkies dropped off at my unit and have a conversation with ( ok not plod ) the officers.

They advised that the whole lockdown has been quiet for them due to pubs and pubs been closed etc.

So don't go on a rant.

Amazing when the actions are against the scum quick arrests videos heep working unlike the effigies the assaults on Dallas Ricksen etc. Fast action umlike the delays in all their other invetigations at the scum hut
Mate they have only been arrested - they still have to go to court. That's where it will all fall to pieces.

"We've lost the video evidence your honour"

"That cant possibly be my client your honour, you cant see his face"

Really cant get over how big a hard man this guy is. His family and friends must be in awe of his actions. I’m shit scared typing this....

My police contacts say that they are busy as ever, idiots remain idiots.
With pubs closed they are just a little more spread out.

th

Back