Tims re-sing Mohamed Elyounoussi on another loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had 13 goal contributions in 20 games

Compare that with Ryan Kent who had 12 in 33

He's a good player but hopefully the injury issues he had last year become a permanent issue for him.
Does this mean he’s a better player than Ryan Kent?
Do you believe this to be the case?

This is a good signing for them.

Our problem was lack of goals and assists from midfield and he did that for them.

We seem to get criticised for taking on a lot of loan players, be interesting to see how many they've had these past 10 years.

Posters falling over themselves to say how good a mentally challenged loan signing is, while on other threads Morelos get's slagged off.

I think I remember the Southampton guy starting a match against us and was hauled off at half time as he was sh*te??
. He then came out and said that they would destroy us at parkhead. It was the complete opposite

7 goals, 4 assists in 22 appearances for them.
Didn't Kent get 7 goals in 21 league appearances? Yet all we are hearing is how shite he is.

Edit: thought those were league only stats. Still not enough to make me shite myself like some others are.

They need to put all their energy into getting Forster, if not they have a major headache on the horizon.
I'd laugh ma tits off if they replaced him with Hart. He would be another Boruc who is generally competent enough but will cost them loadsa points.
They can only get him on loan, he would cost £5m and iS on £96k a week, he might drop wages, but not by half.

He’s average and hopefully that is the level they continue to recruit. I was expecting them to push the boat out this year.

Posters falling over themselves to say how good a mentally challenged loan signing is, while on other threads Morelos get's slagged off.

I think I remember the Southampton guy starting a match against us and was hauled off at half time as he was sh*te??
I only remember this donny saying we'd get battered their pit

Wasnt too bothered about him, one to watch but no better than what they have. Focussed on us.

He’s average and hopefully that is the level they continue to recruit. I was expecting them to push the boat out this year.

They have been surprisingly quiet but maybe they can’t spend until they move players on. Positive for us as if they don’t strengthen their first 11 much we will be in a very strong position come August.

SG had it spot on tactically that day. This lad was identified as their danger man and nullified, while we exploited their weakest link, Frimpong.

Kent didn't go by him once before he got sent off. All our chances came down their left side.

A lot of folk unwittingly outing themselves with watching more filth games than your average bear.
He must clearly perform well against the dross in our league, which is certainly a good tactic because we had nobody that looked like blowing shit teams away since January that matches his stats on paper.

He’s a good player on his day, but I am more than happy if they are just loaning the same players as last season. That makes me think they are pretty confident to stick with the same lot.

Considering 2 goals and 2 assists came in the one game against the spoon burners, and also include a couple against the mighty ross county, the stats he put up last season are genuinely nothing to fear. Have seen a fair few of them being unsure about this on social media. Raw stats like goals and assists are pretty arbitrary when it comes to analysing a player.
Also wasn't the team of the year a hijacked public vote?

He was an absolute joke figure with Southampton fans, earning the nickname Eluseless.
Half of FF shiting their trolleys over him too. Unreal.

More of the same Celtc, please.

If fit he is probably the best winger they have at that club. Showed glimpses of why he got his move to the epl before injury.

Wouldn’t even know the fucker if he walked by in the street such is my knowledge of half their players

[QUOTE="GeckoBear29, post: 6350031, member: 16024”]
If he was that good Southampton wouldn’t be letting him away on another loan
[/QUOTE]

Similar situation to Hagi however nobody else seems interested in this guy. There’s definitely a reason Southampton are happy to punt him out on loan again.

Sure he’ll score a goal or two in the SPL but he was anonymous against us.

He had 13 goal contributions in 20 games

Compare that with Ryan Kent who had 12 in 33

He's a good player but hopefully the injury issues he had last year become a permanent issue for him.

Stats don't tell the true picture. He had a purple patch of about five games and was pretty shite the rest of the time. Pretty sure he had five goal involvements in one game when they skelped Hearts or something.

The mentally challengeds want forster then they will have to cough up 10mil as he's wanted by other prem clubs who will pay 10mil

Because he wasn't.

He had been out of the team with injuries for a few weeks leading up to the game.

He simply couldn't cope with Tav's surges forward and Lennon was going mental at him.

Tav was causing absolute havoc down the right and Lennon hooked him because of that.

He'll do absolutely nothing against us.

That was the cup final, he was playing with s broken toe apparently

He simply couldn't cope with Tav's surges forward and Lennon was going mental at him.

Tav was causing absolute havoc down the right and Lennon hooked him because of that.

He'll do absolutely nothing against us.

You’ll have Bears queuing up to say how he was injured in that game and it wasn’t his true showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back