Tims re-sing Mohamed Elyounoussi on another loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decent player to be fair, but I think his lack of being arsed at anything going backwards is why Southampton chucked him.

Will probably get 8-10 goals and/or assists for them next season.

I said earlier last week, but I think we will also need to really exploit the loan market in the current conditions.

Didn’t show anything in the games against us

He was very quiet in both league games but I think he’s also a very good player when 100%.

I’ll be watching with interest to see who they have in goals and also if they keep hold of Edouard. Haven’t seen anything in the way of rumours about him but he would be money they can’t refuse when they get pumped out the CL qualifiers again.

We sign a loaned player on a reasonably cheap deal

Where are they getting the money from?

Despite a euro run and high season ticket sales

Yahoos resign a loanee
Where are the cries of "what happened to the kerjillions you told us you had?"

Surprised he’s ended up back with them. Surely Southampton would’ve wanted to sell him rather than punt him back to Scottish football for another year Resale value must be plummeting

Kent didn't go by him once before he got sent off. All our chances came down their left side.

All of our chances came down the left you say? Here are the highlights of the game, and a list of our chances shown on it until he got sent off. 9 chances - 7 of them you can put down to his pish defending.

1. Jack shot from distance - Frimpong didn't deal with it properly and let Kent go who then set Jack up for the shot.
2. Morelos got in behind Frimpong. Got the shot away - through Frimpong's legs no less!
3. Morelos chance down the right. Frimpong nowhere to be seen.
4. Interplay around the right side of the box. Not involving Frimpong.
5. Cross from deep wide on the right. Morleos in at the back post behind Frimpong, shot saved. Look at his positioning at 2:58 and where Morelos is getting in.
6. 3:15 in, Morelos beats Frimpong squares it to Arfield who can't connect before Forster takes it off Aribo's toe.
7. FK from the right side. Morelos in at the back post, header downwards, guess who doesn't track him properly or jump.
8. Kent with a lovely first time ball down the line to Arfield - Frimpong in no mans land. Nobody on the end of the cross.
9. Ball won back in their half, played into the box Frimpong gives away the foul, gets sent off.

The mentally challengeds want forster then they will have to cough up 10mil as he's wanted by other prem clubs who will pay 10mil

hope so mate hopefully an Sol team take him that rules the terriers our on wages alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back