Tims renewals are out

Loyalties and all aside, how can anyone renew for next season at the moment?

As had been said on other threads no one has a clue what next season is going to look like or when it's going to begin.

Don’t think they are as well off as they like to make out they are
Said the same earlier.
They are desperate for the chance of the CL money for that very reason IMO.
No coincidence that when they don’t qualify one of their better players gets sold.

If Barcelona and Atletico Madrid are imposing wage cuts I'd expect us and the Tims to do likewise. I understand they have massive wage bills but they also have massive turnover. This is not going away any time soon and I don't think we will see any sport this year.

For all the bluster they make about having imaginary “zillions” in the bank they will be one of the hardest hit just because of the sheer size of their wage bill.

£60,000,000 a year wages plus millions more in bonuses will be completely unsustainable if this virus causes disruption for more than a few months for them.

They probably rely on match day income more than we do as well selling their tat in the club shop and more individual tickets sold etc.

Rangers won’t be immune from this but the yahoos will take a severe kicking as well especially as they have to refund season tickets and we don’t.

This might not be popular. But their board had the foresight to see the pandemic becoming a real issue and tried to get as much cash in the door as early as possible. A lot of people will rightly see this as mugging their less intelligent fans off before the shit hits the fan with the pandemic. Others might think its good business practice
Yeah. They're an example to us all.

I'm absolutely sick and tired of folk making out the poets are skint. They're not.

They are aren't skint but they have massive overheads and are carrying a wage bill £15m more than a massive club like Ajax right now.

Under the T&Cs of their season tickets they will have to pay out £3.5m in refunds as well when the season is called off. Rangers are covered for that and won't have to pay out anything.

Also rumours from the yahoos themselves that they might not have insurance to cover this.

For all the bluster they make about having imaginary “zillions” in the bank they will be one of the hardest hit just because of the sheer size of their wage bill.

£60,000,000 a year wages plus millions more in bonuses will be completely unsustainable if this virus causes disruption for more than a few months for them.

They probably rely on match day income more than we do as well selling their tat in the club shop and more individual tickets sold etc.

Rangers won’t be immune from this but the yahoos will take a severe kicking as well especially as they have to refund season tickets and we don’t.

i wonder if this will be the last time we see or hear the mentally challengeds being 'cash rich'

Do we have the same need to get season ticket money in? The upcoming share issue, as long as its not affected by the virus, should see us through to a point where we hopefully know what's happening regards next season.

Back