Tims request to bring Browns hearing forward granted by the SFA

Got to agree hope that he is available for them. However, that doesn’t excuse the sham that the governing bodies are.

Our legal team better be paying attention to this cause if it happens a big precedent has been set for any potential hearings that might put some of our players out of future big games.

If they want to open Pandora’s box fine then the same rules should apply to all clubs going forward.
But of course, you know, we all know, that's not going to happen.

I take it from the replies so far that this is not a common occurrence. Are there any examples of others who have been denied such a request?

Absolutely no shame at all. No attempt of even appearing impartial.

These rhats at Hampdump need to be physically removed. The 2012 march should have been a full on riot.

I hope he plays and I hope it’s the last time he graces a football pitch.

I want him carted off the pitch by medics with 50,000 laughing at him.

I hope he gets carted off in a wooden box, but for people on here to say good we will destroy him, apart from the 29th last year the coont has lorded it against us for quite a while.

The biggest motivation our players could get.
I would like him taken out but not before we look like winning the match.

If all is going well (or isn't for that matter) get the mouthy prick halved in two.

We should call it out then.

Plenty of evidence to suggest that other players - ours specifically - don’t get afforded the same treatment, so why not have some balls and make a fuss about it?

I know we’ll choose to not bother and there’s not much else you can say or do with that.

I understand the “good hope he plays” patter as I don’t rate Brown a great deal either but that’s not what this is about.

You can’t just change the date of a panel so teams can pick and choose who there players can play against ffs.
You can if its your masters

I understand the “good hope he plays” patter as I don’t rate Brown a great deal either but that’s not what this is about.

You can’t just change the date of a panel so teams can pick and choose who there players can play against ffs.
They have just done it and it’s a fucking joke

Hopefully get ourselves in a good winning position then send Flanagan on for the last 20 mins to maim the c.unt

Back