Tims request to bring Browns hearing forward granted by the SFA

If he does play we can't go after the prick from the first whistle.
That plays right into his hands.
We will end up with ten or even nine men on the park for sure and they will take control from then on.

Channel our anger into getting the game won first and foremost and wind him up.
The players need to be savvy here.
If we do happen to be bossing it late in the game then by all means go after the mouthy prick.

It’s a sham and the SFA are not fit for purpose

Why is the hearing taking so long anyway?

2nd May I think it was due but the incident was on 31st March so how can the original date be in May FFS

Pathetic system

So Celtc speak to groin brigade about singing notty songs & no action is taken. Now they request an earlier hearing date and it is obliged. So just who runs Scottish football.
:cool::cool::cool:
I think you just answered your own question there.

Lol.

And some Rangers fans STILL don't think there's a problem in terms of referee's, the compliance officer and the SFA.

We're not winning the League again until this war against the SFA is faught and won. It's an off the pitch problem that has huge consequences for us on the pitch.

There's too many mentally challengeds in high command at the SFA and if you think it's been bad the last few years it's only going to get worse as they closer to 10.
Even though I totally agree with you, we can’t win a war being lead by pacifists.

I understand the “good hope he plays” patter as I don’t rate Brown a great deal either but that’s not what this is about.

You can’t just change the date of a panel so teams can pick and choose who there players can play against ffs.
You can if you are connected to the mhanks and Japanese eyes gives it the ok !

On the playing side great for us ,but I can guarantee this is about them playing the sectarian victim card about bad RAngers fans singing about poor wee broonaldo.

If he does play we can't go after the prick from the first whistle.
That plays right into his hands.
We will end up with ten or even nine men on the park for sure and they will take control from then on.

Channel our anger into getting the game won first and foremost and wind him up.
The players need to be savvy here.
If we do happen to be bossing it late in the game then by all means go after the mouthy prick.
But if the c*nt plays his normal game, our players should exaggerate the contact

Andy Walker would approve

This reeks of them trying to get Broon available for their own version of 1999. I can see them coming to Ibrox 4 or 5 points ahead knowing a draw sees them lift the title at Ibrox. If that’s the situation we must hammer them first and foremost to give them the fear going into their last league game.

Oh, and if was Levein (thankfully I’m not!) and the above happened, I’d still be sending out a reserve side with a list of targets to be put out of the cup final.

So Celtc speak to groin brigade about singing notty songs & no action is taken. Now they request an earlier hearing date and it is obliged. So just who runs Scottish football.
:cool::cool::cool:

You're a 'Well-Known Member' and yet you don't know WHO runs Scottish Football ?

This reeks of them trying to get Broon available for their own version of 1999. I can see them coming to Ibrox 4 or 5 points ahead knowing a draw sees them lift the title at Ibrox. If that’s the situation we must hammer them first and foremost to give them the fear going into their last league game.

Oh, and if was Levein (thankfully I’m not!) and the above happened, I’d still be sending out a reserve side with a list of targets to be put out of the cup final.
The league will be won before then they ain’t dropping 7 points in the next 3 games.

Paedo FC desperate for another Rangers sending off, then

And the bhoys and girl at the SFA will now oblige

Hopefully get ourselves in a good winning position then send Flanagan on for the last 20 mins to maim the c.unt

Lee Wallace is the man for that job.

He'd earn himself a full house testimonial for that :D

As I mentioned, you'd think this would fall within the area of our recent Statement where it was said:
"... we will not allow ourselves to be treated differently or held to a different set of rules. "

Isn't that what this is effectively doing ??

This does my nut in. All clubs are allowed to request fast track of hearing. We would do same. Us saying its a conspiracy only makes us looks like fools who dont know the rule book and worse than paranoid tims. Guess that wont be recognised on here though.

Back