Tims request to bring Browns hearing forward granted by the SFA

Delighted with this news. Don’t want him missing what’s coming for him.

I want the mutant playing at Ibrox, I want his career ended at Ibrox. I want his last memory of his career to be ours jeers as he's stretchered off.

Last edited:
Wonder which one of our loan players want to leave a legend when the SFA allow him to play against us ?just saying

On what possible grounds is this justifiable?

The club really need to publicly press for an explantion of this. If we don't, we have no-one to blame but ourselves.

Blatant bias total corrupt and an organisation not fit for purpose.

Add this to the long list of shameless acts by the SFA an organisation infested and practically run for the sole benefit of that mob across the city.

Utterly shameful.

It's been mentioned before -- the links between CFC and the SFA don't just involve the current connections.
It includes the paedo harbourers and facilitators from the past.

It's something that I keep suggesting that our own Club demands an enquiry into.

We should call it out then.

Plenty of evidence to suggest that other players - ours specifically - don’t get afforded the same treatment, so why not have some balls and make a fuss about it?

I know we’ll choose to not bother and there’s not much else you can say or do with that.

The answer is probably within that phrase ICA_86.
If there haven't been any examples of similar cases recently, you'd think that this may indeed fall under the heading of:
"... we will not allow ourselves to be treated differently or held to a different set of rules. "

All in the hope that someone boozed up within our support runs on and attacks him or something gets thrown at him and the bheasts victim card and big bad rangers card can be played as always! This has nothing to do with football. I really hope we dont play in to their hands

And a panel of Doncaster, Mulraney and Ana Smith sacked Eck this morning

It's a bhoys club, and they're not trying to hide it

I understand the “good hope he plays” patter as I don’t rate Brown a great deal either but that’s not what this is about.

You can’t just change the date of a panel so teams can pick and choose who there players can play against ffs.
They picked who got to play and who got games postponed when a player died on the pitch.
I'm sure they'll happily change the date of the panel meeting.

Not just Rangers but other teams should be raising their concerns about Celtic being able to operate Carte Blanche.

Next they will be able to pick which ref they want in place for the game.

What, they don't already?

OP has misspelled "demand" in the thread title.

Hopefully if nothing else it will give some of our players the chance to utterly cement the neanderthal-faced, plastic-munching, shitcunt.

Did our club question why the original date was in May when our players and manager were dealt with instantly??
I assume we did not.
That meek acceptance over the years is why we are trampled on.

It's obvious that many on here are not tuned in given that so many actually think Brown will be punished.

Good,one of our players will burst him and he's sh!t.:));)

I hate the lady's front bottom as much as the next man, but the guy has been bitchslapping our players for years and weve only managed to give him some back on two occasions recently.

Beat him on the park then boot him out of Ibroxnever to darken our doors again

While I want him to be playing and get shown up for the sham of a player that he is, this decision to hear his case early is without precedent and shows how corrupt and easily influenced the governing body are. Not fit for purpose and they should be chased from office for this. Absolutely disgusting.

Not even surprised. I want him to play though. I just hope this is the one where he gets fckn battered. Long time coming.

J2Hjnwl.jpg

PS.

I'm certainly no worried about that classless windae licking c.unt.
He sums up that mob just fine.

It's once again the sheer hypocrisy from that shower of mentally challenged c.unts.

Surely this isn’t true?

I certainly buy into the fact Celtic are blatantly controlling Scottish football but surely they can’t be openly dictating which matches their player is potentially banned for? That would just be ridiculous.

This whole thing is a farce. How one team can dictate everything that happens is a disgrace and we’re pathetic that we just let these things happen time and time again.
I’m really p@@@ed off that Rangers don’t stand up to them.
Oh and by the way, it won’t really matter when it is, cause he’s going to get off with it anyway - surely he was waving to his own fans!!

I'm surprised they want it brought forward. I'm sure other cases involving that lot, Griffiths, Forrest were pushed back for months. Don't quote me, but didn't the case involving Loovens stretch out for nearly a whole season before it was heard ?

Our legal team better be paying attention to this cause if it happens a big precedent has been set for any potential hearings that might put some of our players out of future big games.

If they want to open Pandora’s box fine then the same rules should apply to all clubs going forward.

Really ? You have to laugh at some of this stuff.

Shouldn't really be surprised by this sort of thing anymore, however taking a step back, it's absolutely astonishing that one club is allowed to so blatantly continually manipulate the system to their benefit.

Scottish football seems to have given up on even any appearance of equal treatment of clubs.

It's hard to imagine this type of thing being tolerated in any other league.
No wonder the SPFL is widely regarded as a mickey mouse set up and not taken seriously anywhere else.

Back