Tims request to bring Browns hearing forward granted by the SFA

Blatant bias and they don't hide it any more because they don't have to. They have the media toed up and there will be no negative comments about this.
It an effing disgrace of an organisation ran for the benefit of ***'s by ***'s and not taken to task for bias by ***'s.

He’s fucking shite and got ran all over the place last time he came to Ibrox so I’m not overly fussed.

If one of our players can find the time during the game to accidentally stamp on his neck though that would be nice.

Step up and play Scott Arfield.....let’s own him again......give him it both barrels please....I am sure a Stevie will demand the A game once more....

I hope he gets carted off in a wooden box, but for people on here to say good we will destroy him, apart from the 29th last year the coont has lorded it against us for quite a while.

Very sadly accurate mate especially when you consider how ordinary he is in the real football world.

Won’t get a ban anyway so it’s an entirely pointless exercise.

Agreed. I’ll be honest and say that I don’t even understand the point of the charge so I can see the Tim’s lawyers getting it thrown out no problem.

Why they didn’t cite him for the fouls and simulation I don’t know. Or, the cynical might think, perhaps they just want to be seen to be trying.

Our legal team better be paying attention to this cause if it happens a big precedent has been set for any potential hearings that might put some of our players out of future big games.

If they want to open Pandora’s box fine then the same rules should apply to all clubs going forward.
Too late.
A club, Elgin City I’m sure it was, lost points or similar when they arranged a game so that their player would serve this as his suspension making him available for a more important game.

I hope he gets carted off in a wooden box, but for people on here to say good we will destroy him, apart from the 29th last year the coont has lorded it against us for quite a while.
Yip, lorded it over our lower division players and others who were and are sub standard.
He certainly wasn’t lording it over any Rangers player pre admin and there was a more level playing field.

I understand the “good hope he plays” patter as I don’t rate Brown a great deal either but that’s not what this is about.

You can’t just change the date of a panel so teams can pick and choose who there players can play against ffs.
Apparently you can. We can't but....

I understand the “good hope he plays” patter as I don’t rate Brown a great deal either but that’s not what this is about.

You can’t just change the date of a panel so teams can pick and choose who there players can play against ffs.

At least we can be grateful King is dealing with it behind the scenes away from the media....

So Celtc speak to groin brigade about singing notty songs & no action is taken. Now they request an earlier hearing date and it is obliged. So just who runs Scottish football.
:cool::cool::cool:
I think we all know the answer.
It's beyond a joke now.

He’s fucking shite and got ran all over the place last time he came to Ibrox so I’m not overly fussed.

If one of our players can find the time during the game to accidentally stamp on his neck though that would be nice.
It's not the point mate.

Shouldn't really be surprised by this sort of thing anymore, however taking a step back, it's absolutely astonishing that one club is allowed to so blatantly continually manipulate the system to their benefit.

Scottish football seems to have given up on even any appearance of equal treatment of clubs.

It's hard to imagine this type of thing being tolerated in any other league.
No wonder the SPFL is widely regarded as a mickey mouse set up and not taken seriously anywhere else.

As I mentioned, you'd think this would fall within the area of our recent Statement where it was said:
"... we will not allow ourselves to be treated differently or held to a different set of rules. "

Isn't that what this is effectively doing ??

Why do we even think he will be banned ? They are not even hiding it now, corrupt scummy gits

Bringing his hearing forward is not a problem, as long as any ban to be served is applied from the original scheduled hearing date.
Anything else would be cheating, wouldn't it?:eek:

Ryan-Kent-Scott-Brown-Rangers-Celtic.jpg

I'll stick my neck out here.

I'm all for bravado but I hope he doesn't play. Without him, they lack bite, tenacity and grit, the ability to grind a result out.

He was shite in December, granted.

One swallow doesn't make a summer

Apparently you can.

Take note Rangers and use it appropriately going forward. If a request is denied use this as your litmus. Start playing them back at their own game. That will be much more difficult for them (SFA) to defend than asking them why this is being allowed in the first place.

If you can’t beat them, join them.

Folk on here thinking we’ll do him are deluded.
He’ll run around booting and stomping and get away with it as usual,
He’s untouchable,

Well done for actually getting the real point of yet another scenario where Peter’s puppets have jumped when he say’s jump and the saddest thing is far too many of our own can’t see the fast track system doesn’t apply to them and again our club refuse to response because King wants to play nice and act with dignity against snakes.

Last edited:
This is Lieswell showing that he and only he controls Scottish football
Its all about power, control and absolute corruption
The rest of the lickspittles have allowed him unprecedented control and he will not relinquish it easily
I'd like to say its a waken up call to the rest of the teams but then again I stopped believing in santa many many years ago

As for Brown - a pulled hamstring in the warm up will be nice

I could not give a fu*k if mongo plays or not.
What i want is a three or four goal beating of the mentally challengeds,so they go in to the close season knowing we have the measure of them .

They have requested his hearing for Friday 26th April meaning if he is banned for 2 games or less he can play against......you guessed it..Rangers at Ibrox.

An absolute sham of an outfit.
It’s cheating. I hope they bend over to help him, he plays and one of our players ends his career. He is nothing but a scumbag and he deserves it.

Lol.

And some Rangers fans STILL don't think there's a problem in terms of referee's, the compliance officer and the SFA.

We're not winning the League again until this war against the SFA is faught and won. It's an off the pitch problem that has huge consequences for us on the pitch.

There's too many mentally challengeds in high command at the SFA and if you think it's been bad the last few years it's only going to get worse as they closer to 10.

Joe Worral can do us all a favour before he heads back to Forest by taking the bastard out bigstyle and no holdin back.

And that other bastard lustig.

There will be no ban anyway, it’s irrelevant. Even though Scott Brown cheated to get another player sent off. Deliberately clipped his heel to get a reaction and got elbowed in the chest. Then goes down holding his face. In any other country that kind of cheating would be called out as much as Morelos reaction.

Back