Tims still in denial: all Brother Madden's fault.

arnietac1

Official Ticketer
Mentalists. Many just refuse to see what is right in front of them.
Long may this continue.

Madden is one Hun bastard
--------------------------------------
Hertz just have to throw themselves to the deck to get a free kick.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need to be calling out the ref and assistants after this, absolute joke
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was typing that we are at the stage of the game where Farts players are falling over and Brother Madden obliges with the soft free kick. Lo and behold yet another one and they score from it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Madden putting in the best hun performance in years.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never a free kick as I sayed earlier ref managing the game celtic shall not win , we will say and do eff all as well
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How blatant do refs have to be against us before we speak out
-----------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to see a proper crank, if you want a good laugh, go and have a look at the bold Ronnies twitter page. This will show you undeniably what a proper loonball looks like.

Also for our game:

- hagis goal was a fluke and it took a deflection
- shouldn’t have been free kick before it
- Martindale is a “hun” and was delighted with the score
- rangers should’ve been down to 10 men (me neither)
- lundstrams a donkey
- rangers get all the luck as proved when livi went down to 10 men

zero self awareness. Long may it continue and don’t anyone dare correct them

Thought we would have had to rely on gazrfc for his usual translation of these foreigners tweets

• Haha
Reactions: TQ3
Also for our game:

- lundstrams a donkey

Long may it continue. They don't know what's coming their way.

Also for our game:

- lundstrams a donkey

To sum it up Rangers are superb and Septic are a pile of stinkin smelly shit.

Postecoglou’s fatal mistake won’t be not winning games, it’ll be his failure to play the victim card. Can you imagine Lennon after yesterdays game? He’d have been fuming about Madden - it’sall he’d have talked about. I’ve actually a bit of respect for the Aussie for not pandering to them but, as I say, decency and honesty won’t wash over there.

You're spot on Declan, watched the game and it was all Madden's fault, tell me more...

giphy.gif

I think Madden must of had a look at some of his decisions at half time and realised that he was making a twat of himself, going back to just refereeing normally. That dive by Edouard to win a freekick was an embarrassment.

Andy hallidays a lucky lad i thought that was a shocker. Also in regards to people going down and it being a free kick i said the exact same the day. Livi just went down and bang free kick. But the ref never headered the ball in. They have just paid 5 million pound for a defender that canny defend

i love the fact they say the free kick leading to hearts second goal was never a free kick, yet here got a french tickler falling down more times than a whooors nickers getting a free kick for nothing.

Watched the highlights on Sportscene there,Halliday should have had a yellow for that tackle,the 'goal' was tight,hard call to make,probably influenced by seeing the sleeve of the scum shirt.
Remind me which club did not want VAR?:shh:

How quickly they’ve reverted to type, perpetual victim hood where everyone including their own club and owners are against them!

Mentalists. Many just refuse to see what is right in front of them.
Long may this continue.

Madden is one Hun bastard
--------------------------------------
Hertz just have to throw themselves to the deck to get a free kick.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need to be calling out the ref and assistants after this, absolute joke
Was typing that we are at the stage of the game where Farts players are falling over and Brother Madden obliges with the soft free kick. Lo and behold yet another one and they score from it.
Madden putting in the best hun performance in years.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never a free kick as I sayed earlier ref managing the game celtic shall not win , we will say and do eff all as well
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How blatant do refs have to be against us before we speak out
-----------------------------------------------------------------
This is good content, it’s why they always fail, they refuse to address how shit they are.
when they were scooping up cup after cup refs were brilliant. Refs have only become shite and biased since we’ve been winning. It’s delightful, they’re in a very dark place. Now we must continue to stamp on their faces. More please Rangers…….MORE!!!

Watched the highlights on Sportscene there,Halliday should have had a yellow for that tackle,the 'goal' was tight,hard call to make,probably influenced by seeing the sleeve of the scum shirt.
Remind me which club did not want VAR?:shh:

i still think hearts had a shout for a penalty when bain and someone else bundled the hearts player to the ground at a corner. Also nobody anywhere mentioning abada likes to dive.

Much as I enjoy their pain you do see similar posts on here.

Everyone thinks refs are against their team when it’s not going well.

As blatant and pathetic a dive your ever likely to see to try and win a penalty from abadabadoo, no yellow from maddening. Definitely got it in for them hahahhaa

Just how I remember it. The Gers back on top and the mentally challengeds in a meltdown about refereeing - one game in as well:))

Back