Tims still in denial: all Brother Madden's fault.

This offside goal they are moaning about, if VAR was available it’s getting called offside, his shoulder is clearly off.

However not only had the whistle went, the Hearts players had actually stopped just prior to that as they clearly seen the flag. Had they not the ball would have been cleared.

Total deflection from the shambles they are.

The linesman got the offside decision correct the Cellic player had his arm/hand in an offside position and as demonstrated by Clancy at the Piggery December 2019 if the ball is last played by your hand and crosses the goal line then a goal is awarded! So what are they moaning about and again they fail to spot Soro and his persistent infringements of the Laws of the Game. Always cheated Never defeated!

Watched the highlights on Sportscene there,Halliday should have had a yellow for that tackle,the 'goal' was tight,hard call to make,probably influenced by seeing the sleeve of the scum shirt.
Remind me which club did not want VAR?:shh:

VAR would’ve proved that goal offside. One of those photo finish ones, but it would definitely have been off - his shoulder was over the magic line.

From KDS :

like everyone else I'm totally scunnered about how the club has been run these last few years but it's the club's lack of action about the cheating and corruption in the game which will have me turning my back on the game, I can accept a crap team because I know Celtic will turn it around eventually on the park but it's pointless when the referee is a cheat.
1st game of the season their 1st goal is offside 3 players actually at the same time, our 1st game perfectly good goal disallowed and the usual turn a blind eye and wave play on at the assaults on Celtic players.

From KDS :

like everyone else I'm totally scunnered about how the club has been run these last few years but it's the club's lack of action about the cheating and corruption in the game which will have me turning my back on the game, I can accept a crap team because I know Celtic will turn it around eventually on the park but it's pointless when the referee is a cheat.
1st game of the season their 1st goal is offside 3 players actually at the same time, our 1st game perfectly good goal disallowed and the usual turn a blind eye and wave play on at the assaults on Celtic players.
Bet he said f uck all about 3 players being miles offside in the LCF.F ucking stupid mentally challenged bastard.

Also for our game:

- hagis goal was a fluke and it took a deflection
- shouldn’t have been free kick before it
- Martindale is a “hun” and was delighted with the score
- rangers should’ve been down to 10 men (me neither)
- lundstrams a donkey
- rangers get all the luck as proved when livi went down to 10 men

zero self awareness. Long may it continue and don’t anyone dare correct them
They are beyond parody. It was as easy a win as you will see, with literally no contested decisions. When we were rubbish, I hated these type of excuses. It comes down to squads of players and the management team - we are ahead on both fronts at the minute.
Is it a global conspiracy to keep Celtic down OR is it they just don’t have very good players, an untried management team, no structure behind the scenes and a spoiled, entitled fan base who seem to think they have a Devine right to win everything - and If they don’t it’s down to powers out with their control, not the fact they’re rubbish.

Postecoglou’s fatal mistake won’t be not winning games, it’ll be his failure to play the victim card. Can you imagine Lennon after yesterdays game? He’d have been fuming about Madden - it’sall he’d have talked about. I’ve actually a bit of respect for the Aussie for not pandering to them but, as I say, decency and honesty won’t wash over there.
decency and honesty will be in pretty good company to an extent. Does anybody wash over there?

Word has it that Brother Madden was seen speeding along the M8 after receiving his briefing in the Rangers directors box.

They're mental. Madden was biased in their favour if anything. Look at the line up and bench, there's the problem - new recruits equally bad so far!

It's going to be so tedious this season if they turn out as bad as they look.

They're now judging the wee pushes that add up over the season, and it's already game 1.

Case in point from our exchange yesterday.

Celtic fans claim the ref is against them. Rangers fan retorts that the ref was actually helping them.

Go figure.
Sensible folk realise the ref is just being the ref. He isn't for or against anyone. He'll get things wrong at times because the standard of ref is poor, but they aren't biased.

Where do i go for a laugh now?

The board will be littered with threads about them too as opposed to one big comedy thread

I think that is the aim of some of the Mods on here, why have one thread when you can have multiple on the one subject on the go ?

We need to keep encouraging this refs are at it attitude with them because it means that a) they will not be able to see the full extent of their own club's many deficiencies, b) this might even result in pressure being applied for neutral overseas refs which would suit us far more than them and c) will annoy the fucking life out of them.

I've learned to take a whole new approach whenever I'm unfortunate enough to have to deal with any scum support. It involves me kidding on I'm fairly impartial and being friendly/sympathetic towards their difficulties. I then offer them a wee fake positive like "aye but yous will still beat Hearts/Midgtlland/Jacoblenic etc no bother" and then once I've reeled them in I just solemnly agree with all their pain and self loathing! :))

I fucking love it! :shh:

They are beyond parody. It was as easy a win as you will see, with literally no contested decisions. When we were rubbish, I hated these type of excuses. It comes down to squads of players and the management team - we are ahead on both fronts at the minute.
Is it a global conspiracy to keep Celtic down OR is it they just don’t have very good players, an untried management team, no structure behind the scenes and a spoiled, entitled fan base who seem to think they have a Devine right to win everything - and If they don’t it’s down to powers out with their control, not the fact they’re rubbish.
To be honest when we were down the refs behaviour was shameful and even now we are quite far ahead nothings really changed. Credit to the players/management for the way they have dealt with this issue but clearly it aint going away so we must continue to crush the opposition and not allow the refs to have too much of a say in results. Cup ties will be crazy same as last year.

Madden didnt want to use cards last night as he knew Celtic were under pressure they would be making challenges the game would have flashpoints and Beaton didnt want to send any livi players off. That changes next time one of our players has a boot at someone or we go to Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen, Motherwell and its a physical game. Cards will be out there will no no lenient refereeing when its Rangers.

It is biased refereeing it is the way to manipulate and survive up here.

I think most tims wont have any probs with the refs, this weekend, next weekend or any weekend, the media certainly wont be moaning about them as theres not much to complain about.... there was an offside call which was tight and the tims actually got unlucky for once but obviously thats little to do with with Madden.

Mentalists. Many just refuse to see what is right in front of them.
Long may this continue.

Madden is one Hun bastard
--------------------------------------
Hertz just have to throw themselves to the deck to get a free kick.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need to be calling out the ref and assistants after this, absolute joke
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was typing that we are at the stage of the game where Farts players are falling over and Brother Madden obliges with the soft free kick. Lo and behold yet another one and they score from it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Madden putting in the best hun performance in years.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never a free kick as I sayed earlier ref managing the game celtic shall not win , we will say and do eff all as well
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How blatant do refs have to be against us before we speak out
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Great, the longer they blame outsiders the less likely they are to spot that the problem is very much within their rancid club.

Love that they are still focusing on this and not the real problem

Sensible folk realise the ref is just being the ref. He isn't for or against anyone. He'll get things wrong at times because the standard of ref is poor, but they aren't biased.

It's just a symptom of the microcosm of tension that is football in Glasgow.

We could make a start by making refs in this country full time professionals and investing some proper money into the system of training them to the baseline standard of competency - only then will we see a gradual increase in their abilities.

This is their role in life though. We all know it. They're actually glad Rangers are back on top so they can revert to type. They take no real joy in winning because they are actually happier when they can whine about everyone and everything being against them. It has always been thus and always will be. There's not a day goes by that they don't think about Rangers 1st and their own club 2nd. They are a stain on society. We on the other hand, We Are The People.

To be honest when we were down the refs behaviour was shameful and even now we are quite far ahead nothings really changed. Credit to the players/management for the way they have dealt with this issue but clearly it aint going away so we must continue to crush the opposition and not allow the refs to have too much of a say in results. Cup ties will be crazy same as last year.

Madden didnt want to use cards last night as he knew Celtic were under pressure they would be making challenges the game would have flashpoints and Beaton didnt want to send any livi players off. That changes next time one of our players has a boot at someone or we go to Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen, Motherwell and its a physical game. Cards will be out there will no no lenient refereeing when its Rangers.

It is biased refereeing it is the way to manipulate and survive up here.

I think most tims wont have any probs with the refs, this weekend, next weekend or any weekend, the media certainly wont be moaning about them as theres not much to complain about.... there was an offside call which was tight and the tims actually got unlucky for once but obviously thats little to do with with Madden.
I agree, particularly in the corridors of power, that we were/are lacking but we were finishing miles behind because we were rubbish and had poor players, not because of bad refereeing decisions.
The league cup final is a good example of that. We absolutely battered them. They got an offside goal. However we could have scored 5 including missing a penalty. That’s on us. Champions take responsibility for what they can control, not what others do. Last year is proof of that.

I agree with you but with the obvious outlier of Clancy’s performance at the Glitterdome a few years ago. That was genuinely the most biased refereeing performance I’ve ever seen

Madden didn't give Hearts a thing in the first half last night. Aye he should have booked Halliday but he let Soro away with murder all he does is foul people another 6 or 7 last night no card insight. The offside is tight I think the right back played him on to be honest but that's the linesman not Madden. Twitter is great with their rage

It's just a symptom of the microcosm of tension that is football in Glasgow.

We could make a start by making refs in this country full time professionals and investing some proper money into the system of training them to the baseline standard of competency - only then will we see a gradual increase in their abilities.
It seems you dont really have a clue what you are on about here.

There isnt a problem with ability or the refs fitness they are probably better trained than some of the teams. The tims for a start.

Beaton didnt want to send the livi lad off but the chances are in the same situation he sends one of the Rangers players off.

Madden didnt want to put himself under pressure by showing cards to Celtic in the first half hour or so cos he knew they were struggling and that a yellow can leave the ref in a position where a 2nd late tackle has to be red.

The same Bobby Madden with an incredible record of showing reds to our players. You think we are using these rules and getting the benefit of the doubt the way Celtic were if he does our game against Hearts at tyncastle.

Its not about pressure or fear of losing having seen the tims play i am sure Rangers will win the title, we will have to do it with refs performing for the media every week though as they couldnt have made it much clearer which way the decisions will be going and thats after just one day of football.

Funny that when it suits them, they’re a club ‘ open to all ‘. A club that is ‘ all inclusive’.
But when things go wrong, they’re the victims because they are’ Catholics’.

It seems you dont really have a clue what you are on about here.

There isnt a problem with ability or the refs fitness they are probably better trained than some of the teams. The tims for a start.

Beaton didnt want to send the livi lad off but the chances are in the same situation he sends one of the Rangers players off.

Madden didnt want to put himself under pressure by showing cards to Celtic in the first half hour or so cos he knew they were struggling and that a yellow can leave the ref in a position where a 2nd late tackle has to be red.

The same Bobby Madden with an incredible record of showing reds to our players. You think we are using these rules and getting the benefit of the doubt the way Celtic were if he does our game against Hearts at tyncastle.

Its not about pressure or fear of losing having seen the tims play i am sure Rangers will win the title, we will have to do it with refs performing for the media every week though as they couldnt have made it much clearer which way the decisions will be going and thats after just one day of football.

You'd fit right in over on Kerrydale Street.

Looking forward to searching for your threads in The Lounge on UFO's, JFK assassination, and how 9/11 was an inside job.

This is their role in life though. We all know it. They're actually glad Rangers are back on top so they can revert to type. They take no real joy in winning because they are actually happier when they can whine about everyone and everything being against them. It has always been thus and always will be. There's not a day goes by that they don't think about Rangers 1st and their own club 2nd. They are a stain on society. We on the other hand, We Are The People.

Absolutely.

Postecoglou’s fatal mistake won’t be not winning games, it’ll be his failure to play the victim card. Can you imagine Lennon after yesterdays game? He’d have been fuming about Madden - it’sall he’d have talked about. I’ve actually a bit of respect for

Against Midtjylland it was Bitton, Edouard, Barkas and Mcgregor who were to blame. Now its back to the masonic hun refs who stepped aside for 9 years on the trot as its SPFL duty.

To be fair I think they have a point now.

I have just seen the Soro assault on Halliday on the other thread, a red all day long but Madden lets him stay on as he was more dangerous for Hearts than Celtic.

Hopefully the compliance officer will delay Soro’s retrospective ban till after we play them.

Remember Jock Stein made it his aim to always moan about refs when he lost a game but kept quiet about kids under his watch being abused by his staff?
Baw Face along with Don Revie wrote the rules for referee abuse. Brian Clough called out Revie’s sinister tactics in the seventies and it’s a pity no one had the minerals to do the same with Stein, Rangers included.

Aye it’s Bobby Maddens fault Starfelt couldn’t defend a simple move and Bain made an arse of it at the freekick.

Getting real vibes of us clutching at straws under Murty, Pedro etc.

Aye it’s Bobby Maddens fault Starfelt couldn’t defend a simple move and Bain made an arse of it at the freekick.

Getting real vibes of us clutching at straws under Murty, Pedro etc.
Tbh, tge refs are still terrible towards our players. The opposition gets away with murder and our players get hammered for less, it’s gotten worse over the years and since we’ve been back. Beaton was atrocious yesterday

Not a peep out of them about refs when they were winning everything, they lose and they are losing their shit, they must have stopped taking their meds as the paranoia is back with a vengeance.
Nah they still were. Not as bad but the refs were against them and they were overcoming "adversary" to win unchallenged leagues.

Back