Sheep Shaggers actually show up for once 3-3 (All comments in here)

How Duffy is still getting a game could be a thread of a million posts, McGregor looks like he has downed tools and Brown, well I must assume he is only there cause he is the loudest shouter.

The “leaked” Team was wrong last week.

To be blunt, anybody with an ounce of knowledge could take a stab at this and have a decent chance of being right. Probably 8 or 9 of their starting 11 are nailed on.
There was one posted on the match thread which was correct

Did they sign Turnbull just to be the guy that replaces Rogic in the 55th minute?
Not that I care but find it weird they tried to punt Rogic to a team in Qatar for £3.5m but he knocked back the move. They spend that fee on Turnbull yet Rogic gets more game time than him.

They could put their u17s out tomorrow and still win the Sheep won't lay a glove on them.

In any other league and teams in the works I’d be screaming about 5-1 being incredible value for the sheep.

3 points behind the tims. Chance to draw level one points. Tims in poor form and off the back of two defeats with key players still missing.

But sadly it seems far fetched.

What the %^*& is a Moi?

giphy.gif

Wasn’t the only difference from the last leak on Thursday was Griffiths instead of the Norwegian loanee??

Quite possible the Lurgan bigot threw Griffiths in last minute to make it look like no leak? Griffiths certainly wasn’t anywhere near match fit.

Back