Sheep Shaggers actually show up for once 3-3 (All comments in here)

We pumped them in December last year when they played 4-2-3-1 and Lennon changed to 3-5-2 and the media arselickers said that won them their tainted title.

Now we play them when they line up 3-5-2 and pump them again.

And the same arselickers say they lost because they weren't playing 4-2-3-1.

There's a much simpler explanation. We're better than them.

Brown and Duffy look hilariously slow and out of sorts. Neither of their full backs can defend. McGregor is looking like he'd rather not be there and Tom Rogic is ridiculously unfit. If Aberdeen can defend well and hit Celtic on the counter, they have a chance. Big if though.

The “leaked” Team was wrong last week.

To be blunt, anybody with an ounce of knowledge could take a stab at this and have a decent chance of being right. Probably 8 or 9 of their starting 11 are nailed on.
It was a smoke screen that Lennon could divert any blame from himself.

Brown and Duffy look hilariously slow and out of sorts. Neither of their full backs can defend. McGregor is looking like he'd rather not be there and Tom Rogic is ridiculously unfit. If Aberdeen can defend well and hit Celtic on the counter, they have a chance. Big if though.
Aberdeen would go home happy injuring a rangers players,and getting skelped of the mhanks....ano....mental.

Well multiple teams got leaked. One of them was right... Apparently?

Why have they gone back to 4 at the back if true? Is that not the same formation they used before we hammered them in the 29th?
They THINK a that they dominated Milan in the second half on Thursday and that by switching 2 a four at the back with the same players lol will make the world of a difference

can’t stop laughing

They THINK a that they dominated Milan in the second half on Thursday and that by switching 2 a four at the back with the same players lol will make the world of a difference

can’t stop laughing
Ano bud,they are funked in the head.

can’t stop laughing
I watched their game after ours , don’t normally but I had a few beers watching us win comfortably and obviously knew they would get a lesson...
They were just as shite as I imagined , but they had a 10 minute spell early in the second half and Sutton was like , that’s more like it , we’re basically back , Milan ran up the park and scored... was pathetic . I fùcking hate those cùnts ..

If Cosgrove gets a run out then there could be some amusement between him and Duffy.

I’ve always wondered what will happen when the two densest object collide.

Is he saving Griffith for the Scotland squad?
I believe that there is a possibility that a black hole may form and the world will end in a cataclysmic instant type way. The good news being that we would be declared champions as we have a better points average

It would be amazing if the sheep took some points off them, if they don't show up or if Ferguson & McCrorie can bully their midfield then that could happen. But I suspect it will be their 9th easy victory in a row at the sheep pen. 0-1 to the unwashed late late second half goal. But if Aberdeen do win it would be a pivotal moment in the league campaign.

Glad The Lego Eater is starting thought TLRB had woke up to the fact he is done when he subbed him during the Milan game

Someone is clearly taking a guess hoping its the team Lennon puts out so they can be claim it's been leaked, pathetic behaviour IMO.

Well multiple teams got leaked. One of them was right... Apparently?

Why have they gone back to 4 at the back if true? Is that not the same formation they used before we hammered them in the 29th?
Didn't you hear ? this is the formation they switched to at halftime v Milan were they won the game by scoring 1 goal even though A.C Milan scored 3.

I'm sure they ad a similar result v Bayern a few years ago aswell when they scored less goals but still managed to win the game.

Hopefully it is there team and the three French players who have all cost serious money are not included again and the rumours of them falling out with Lennon are true as they will all be on big wages and they were supposed to be bought and then getting sold on for profit

It’s an obvious Lennon attempt of distraction which has backfired and out even more of a spotlight onto he is selecting or more importantly not selecting.
How can he claim his two strikers were no near fitness to play us and then select both for a big Euro tie a few days later and one gets hooked at half time, thumb, and very little is made of it in media?

I’d be happy for the Sheep to get a draw given they have lost the last 8 games at home v the mentally challengeds

A win and I think Lieswell needs to sack Lennon and I’d prefer he’s kept until we pump them in January OF game

McInnes and his negative tactics v them is the concern for me

Press them high up the pitch as they have big issues defending. Duffy loads shite and Pingpong is okay going forward at pace but defensive wise he is really not good

Sheep should be pinging diagonal balls to RB area and exploit Pingpongs lack of height

Celtic are talked up more on here than they are even by their media cheerleaders by the way. '5-0 to them' etc, gives you the boak.

Do grown men really think players like Ross McCrorie or Lewis Ferguson would accept being told they have to lie down and let Celtic win, or that McInnes would actually tell them to?

It's embarrassing patter.

Sadly they could play their reserves and still win at a canter, shitebag McInnes has already done the damage to his own team based on his pre-match comments.

The mole refers to himself as "Moi (Me)" on the team sheet. :oops:

8txOdA7QWM-lgGyWtwlSZ-IZy4q5MbD2xNL5xRJur5QzEeofZDo6vEQe93rf12-NwgGadqbeIAeZ9lHMBtzrz94phasIrhVksZw3djS_PL1SIFnPQXpIxBGpLwiANXdxckkJpFcEF8JHCAR0gWDYvwR9GObk2DQTZdU

Back