Sheep Shaggers actually show up for once 3-3 (All comments in here)

Celtic are talked up more on here than they are even by their media cheerleaders by the way. '5-0 to them' etc, gives you the boak.

Do grown men really think players like Ross McCrorie or Lewis Ferguson would accept being told they have to lie down and let Celtic win, or that McInnes would actually tell them to?

It's embarrassing patter.

That's FF for you.
Cringe at some of the school boy stuff quoted on here at times.

Well multiple teams got leaked. One of them was right... Apparently?

Why have they gone back to 4 at the back if true? Is that not the same formation they used before we hammered them in the 29th?

Duffy can’t play in a 3, that’s the reason Brighton gave for him not playing. Which makes it even more nuts that they paid £2m for a guy who can’t play in the back 3 system they were using

Duffy can’t play in a 3, that’s the reason Brighton gave for him not playing. Which makes it even more nuts that they paid £2m for a guy who can’t play in the back 3 system they were using

He won't be able to play in a back 4 that holds a high line either.

Weren't the time trying to flog Rogic to a team in Qatar or something, but the deal fell through?

Now he is their saviour.

People thinking moi means me in this instance is hilarious.

Moi is the abbreviated way they call elyanousie as his first name is Mohammed. I only know as when discussing who had the better squad etc his name came up with tims and I asked who the %^*& that was.

Maybe TLB is leaking the team if he is pished out his face all the time and cant remember? How funny would that be? Really dont give a f.uck as long as it continues to upset them. Ha ha.

Who’s Moi?

Edit: just read through some posts suggesting it Elyonousy (sp)! Fück know how you get moi from that! Or maybe a few posters have outed themselves on here.

Last edited:
The mole refers to himself as "Moi (Me)" on the team sheet. :oops:

8txOdA7QWM-lgGyWtwlSZ-IZy4q5MbD2xNL5xRJur5QzEeofZDo6vEQe93rf12-NwgGadqbeIAeZ9lHMBtzrz94phasIrhVksZw3djS_PL1SIFnPQXpIxBGpLwiANXdxckkJpFcEF8JHCAR0gWDYvwR9GObk2DQTZdU
Hope you're at it mate!

Not that I care but find it weird they tried to punt Rogic to a team in Qatar for £3.5m but he knocked back the move. They spend that fee on Turnbull yet Rogic gets more game time than him.

They could put their u17s out tomorrow and still win the Sheep won't lay a glove on them.

After they beat Hibs at home you'd have thought Turnbull was the new de Bruyne but none of them wanting him to start against us despite Christie being out.

Very curious. Maybe he just isn't that good.

After they beat Hibs at home you'd have thought Turnbull was the new de Bruyne but none of them wanting him to start against us despite Christie being out.

Very curious. Maybe he just isn't that good.
Turnbull was a weird signing, seemed like they only signed him to make sure that they didn't lose him.

Turnbull was a weird signing, seemed like they only signed him to make sure that they didn't lose him.
Any half decent combative midfielder will have the next John McGinn fear factor for them, of missing out again! Which is wonderful, here's to many more millions being spunked

Celtic are talked up more on here than they are even by their media cheerleaders by the way. '5-0 to them' etc, gives you the boak.

Do grown men really think players like Ross McCrorie or Lewis Ferguson would accept being told they have to lie down and let Celtic win, or that McInnes would actually tell them to?

Its more of a mental thing than actually being told.

Aberdeen historically don’t do well against the scum at home. Celtic have won the last 10 games at Pittodrie.

Aberdeen have only beaten celtic at home in the league 6 times in the last 50 games going back to 1996.

It’s not cheerleading, it’s looking at the stats.

Lennon has probably out a fake team to try and catch the mole

And that there is the problem with a leaked team. What can an opposing manager do with the info? You could waste your time changing your plans and the leak is fake. I think any decent manager would just disregard a leaked team sheet. Then again, McInnes isn’t a decent manager.

Its more of a mental thing than actually being told.

They usually beat them because they have better players, but this is a stronger Sheep squad than theres been in a while, I think they’ll give them a game today.

Good thing is we can watch it knowing it doesn’t ‘really’ matter as we have the advantage, it’s been a while since we’ve had that, even last season after beating them at Parkhead we still had to play our game in hand to take us top, this is new pressure for them.

Cosgrove returned to their squad midweek. His replacement had scored a few v Hamilton so they might stick with him

Can’t shake that feeling. Long overdue a win and if ever they had a chance in recent years it’s today.

I’m sure this happened a couple of seasons ago as well. Sheep were doing well and the beggars had had a couple of sticky results. Hoping for an upset and I’m sure the game was done by half time.

I can't see that being the team but regardless Aberdeen should take it as a pinch of salt anyway.

There is no advantage gained from getting a leaked teamsheet a few hours earlier than normal, their game plan is already done during the week and it can't be trusted in the slightest anyway.

It actually wouldn't surprise me if these 'leaks' were fully intentional to try and get teams to play in a certain way. They were absolutely desperate for our full backs to play high up the park last weekend, we didn't and they were lost at what to do.

Can't believe 2016's Tom rogic is still starting for the tramps. After all the millions they've spent on that squad.

A good sign.

They THINK a that they dominated Milan in the second half on Thursday and that by switching 2 a four at the back with the same players lol will make the world of a difference

can’t stop laughing
It was so obviulous that Miian had taken the foot off the gas

Unfortunately, both will earn early dubious yellow cards, making them less effective. Cosgrove will also be booked.
That should sort things out for the smellies.
Cosgrove did not come off the bench the other night. Suspect he may come on at some point today, be fun to watch him run at duffy.

Back