Tin foil hats

Damn it.

I really want to join the pile on but I'm just too soft.

Always feel sorry for an OP when threads go this badly wrong.

"Especially the ones with antennas on" though. :))

Nine cans and more than a couple of drams in, this a great idea!

Leave the OP alone!

Im all in!:)

Anyone else think would be hilarious if everyone turned up to the game tomorrow or even a old firm with tin foil hats on? Especially ones with the antennas on?

It's become too hilarious to miss an opportunity to get them slagged on an even bigger stage.

This is one of the best things I have read on here in quite some time.

Nine cans and more than a couple of drams in, this a great idea!

Leave the OP alone!

Im all in!:)

As daft as the OP sounds, it would be pretty funny if everyone in the away end had tin foil hats on.

The seethe would be sensational, especially if we got a dodgy penalty.

Posts like the op on this forum is like when you're munching through a pack of Revels and you munch hard on the coffee one after experiencing all the sweetness of the others. Just takes the taste right oot yer sooker.

%^*& this am goin to work.

I'm happy to make them up free of charge. Just send me your address and ÂŁ5.50 postage fee and I'll get it right to you ASAP. WATP.

Anyone else think would be hilarious if everyone turned up to the game tomorrow or even a old firm with tin foil hats on? Especially ones with the antennas on?

It's become too hilarious to miss an opportunity to get them slagged on an even bigger stage.
Yup, we're all with you - don't worry if you don't see us wearing them on the way in we'll put them on at kick off....honest!!!

You and I have a very different concept of hilarious.

This is like that time some mad, weird guy suggested everone turn up in refees jerseys.

Only marginally better.

Head down to the barra's mate am doing rolls of union jack tin foil for
a tenner, guarenteed for over twenty normal size heads. :cool:

What about health and safety?
Could be thunder and lightning later

Show us your design so we can copy it.

tinfoil-darth.jpg

Back