Tina at Ibrox?

NO it was Tina Fucking Turner

I was their, I seen her and I heard her for my own eyes and ears
tenor.gif

Identity Crisis on FF on various threads.....mentalists at large...between is it Clare or Claire Whyte or White and was it Tina Turner , Dorothy Paul or LookaLikely...

Last edited:
Tina was a regular in the Blue Star in her youth, travelling on The Nutbush City Loyal bus. Things took a downturn for her when she met the fierce catholic and republican Ike Turner.

A chance encounter with Graeme Souness on the Rangers Boat led to an upturn in Tina's fortunes; little known fact that Tina herself recorded the "add ons" version of the best herself as a hidden track.

She remains loyal and true, and celebrated her 75th birthday with a trip to the Argyle House restaurant, and a king billy tattoo.

Staunch as %^*&

Tina was a regular in the Blue Star in her youth, travelling on The Nutbush City Loyal bus. Things took a downturn for her when she met the fierce catholic and republican Ike Turner.

A chance encounter with Graeme Souness on the Rangers Boat led to an upturn in Tina's fortunes; little known fact that Tina herself recorded the "add ons" version of the best herself as a hidden track.

She remains loyal and true, and celebrated her 75th birthday with a trip to the Argyle House restaurant, and a king billy tattoo.

Staunch as %^*&

If you put one of her CDs in the microwave on full power for 16:90 then take it out and play it in your Hi-Fi then all the addons become audible.

Just woke up to this.
I can't believe this needed to be debated.

I was also there that day and it was an Impersonator.

Even if we weren't provided with the photographic evidence that it wasn't her, it is lunacy to think that Tina would turn up one evening at Ibrox to blast out her greatest hit then just disappear again.

Tina F*ckin Turner Loyal!

Just woke up to this.
I can't believe this needed to be debated.

I was also there that day and it was an Impersonator.

Even if we weren't provided with the photographic evidence that it wasn't her, it is lunacy to think that Tina would turn up one evening at Ibrox to blast out her greatest hit then just disappear again.

Tina F*ckin Turner Loyal!
Oh this MUST be debated! The laughs must continue! Get the OP back on!!

On a slight tangent I remember some genius at parkheid thought it would be a good idea to book a Tina T impersonator for their half time entertainment.
I would have loved to have seen their faces as she belted out Simply The Best on their pitch.

I was there that day, I think the confusion was they announced her as the real Tina Turner. We kew it wouldnt be her coming out but there was a little niggling doubt it might be the real one. When the lassie finally ran out it was an "Oh FFS :oops:" moment.

NO it was Tina Fucking Turner

I was their, I seen her and I heard her for my own eyes and ears
I was there too.

Naw it fucking wisnae Tina Turner.
I thought you said your mind was playing tricks? You seem so cock sure now.

Not Tina.....http://nfs.stvfiles.com/imagebase/80/623x349/80262-simply-the-best-a-tina-turner-impersonator-performing-rangers-adopted-anthem-at-Ibrox.jpg

Superb guys. :D:D

Tina Turner is a fcuking global icon/superstar.

Do people honestly believe that she pitched up at Ibrox to do a quick set before a game?

I am utterly dumbfounded by the sheer stupidity of anyone even thinking this was a possibility. I hope to fcuk some folk have their fishing rods out and have caught me here because the absurdity of the alternative is too much to even think about!

Correct with Hearts game being the last game of the Millenium and Albertz scored the winner,i remember it for the fact it was 100 years of the main stand being built and my wee mate taking my season ticket as I had bought my daughter and I two tickets for the Broomie. Sadly my wee mate collapsed and died at my seat. Albertz was his favourite player at the time:(Didnt know until the next night when his wife phoned the house. Back to the subject though I remember the lookalike being tremendously enthusiastic with a ridiculous wig on:)
That’s a really sad story bro,sorry to hear this.

Tina Turner is a fcuking global icon/superstar.

Do people honestly believe that she pitched up at Ibrox to do a quick set before a game?

I am utterly dumbfounded by the sheer stupidity of anyone even thinking this was a possibility. I hope to fcuk some folk have their fishing rods out and have caught me here because the absurdity of the alternative is too much to even think about!

We’re The fucking Rangers, she’ll do as she’s told.

David Murray made her famous FFS blasting out Simply the Best

Back