Tinie Tempah

That clip was posted on youtube over a month ago btw.

I thought i was announcing it to family, they asked me where id been hiding it was months old

B-D B-D B-D

“Yoof” culture these days eh! Hanging around schemes and talking about slashing and shooting folk. Talk about regression?
In my day we had moved on from that shit. It was about taking eccies and dancing for hours at raves. We can thank the tories for The Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 i guess.

It's actually got a lot better in Glasgow these days IMO.

It's always been territorial and hanging about schemes. Young teams died away but seem to be making a resurgence.

It's actually got a lot better in Glasgow these days IMO.

It's always been territorial and hanging about schemes. Young teams died away but seem to be making a resurgence.
You’re correct, Glasgow is better now, and we certainly don’t want a return to wee fannies going around tooled up thinking they’re “OG’s” or whatever inspires them to be pricks these days.

“Yoof” culture these days eh! Hanging around schemes and talking about slashing and shooting folk. Talk about regression?
In my day we had moved on from that shit. It was about taking eccies and dancing for hours at raves. We can thank the tories for The Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 i guess.
It’s “Yoot”

I honestly fucking despair with some of the pricks that support us.

Young artists putting in hard work to be something in life, obviously Rangers fans hence the multiple positive mentions for our players & we get this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COnJ3tXrQNU/?igshid=1m1xg5027myux
Disgraceful racist fud. Doesn’t matter if you like the music or not, there’s no excuse for that type of language. Scumbag racist idiot.

Well at least they're singing about it rather than doing it. Glasgow was rife with gang fighting the past 20 year

I honestly fucking despair with some of the pricks that support us.

Young artists putting in hard work to be something in life, obviously Rangers fans hence the multiple positive mentions for our players & we get this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COnJ3tXrQNU/?igshid=1m1xg5027myux

The video production is actually really good. The accents are a bit weird, but it's harmless, they're clearly into their grime.

A bird with an acoustic guitar posts a tune about the Blue Sea of Ibrox or whatever and it's three pages. Meanwhile these lads get ripped.

Fair play to them, no my cup of tea, but they’ve a love for Rangers big enough to be rapping about them in a song. Keep it going young’uns

That is absolutely tremendous.
What’s the record for consecutive weeks at number 1 in the UK? About 16?
I reckon we could beat that easy

Back