Tiny complaint about (excellent) new website

I've found a few of the links on the site don't work properly. The link to the RTV FAQ just takes you back to the home page for instance, which is a bugger as I am considering subscribing but want to know all the ins and outs first before I make the jump from shoddy youtube streams hahaha

The weirdest thing for me is that we’ve launched a new kit with a new supplier yet no where on the site is there an link to shop it , register interest or even see the range properly . Only the press release near the bottom of the homepage.

I thought we were turning into a ‘highly commercial digital brand’? Yet we can’t even promote our own most marketable asset properly?

Even if we don’t have stock to sell right now there’s lots of other ways to get people on the hook.

Or am I missing something??

If you go to the three-lined menu and click on it then select Shop then Castore it takes you to their website. I’d imagine, in due course, it will take you to the page to purchase Rangers merchandise.

I maybe be missing something but we haven't launched the members content yet so there is no need to log in until going to ticketing or RTV?

I want to login into my homepage and have single sign on across all elements.

You can then save preferences, navigate easily and reduces the interfaces.

Tried to log back in earlier and i cant remember where the bloody password portal is!
Whilst the site does look better many of the navigation issues are the exact same.

Have everything you need under one sign on in one area like most companies serous about taking your money easily do :)

T
Took me a while to suss out how to actually log on using username and password but found it eventually. New site looks good though
that is what annoys me - you have to search to find the login option. For me this should be on the front page !
ohhhh - I’m away for a can of juice.........

Back