Tiny diddy team beats SPFL diddy team in the League Cup

Their fanbase ceased to exist by the 1970’s.
I remember going to Muirton Park in the 60's and 70's with my dad. It was a bit like the Old Rugby Park in terms of stadium and fans. Then when they built a mini-Ibrox (at one point they had the 2nd best stadium in Scotland) there was a wee resurgence but they seemed to fade away.

I had high hopes for them (given their rivalry with Perth Celtic and a lot of Bears following them in the 70's) but the ba'-heided fish mouth bassa then joined Tam Cowan with a put on accent and pretended he loved them and now they are dead to me.

Went to my first Rangers game v St Johnstone at the old muirton Park 1981 .
Got to be said as per title they have been a diddy team for quite some time , with one of the worst supports in the Scottish game

Can't be right! The media told us Tommy Wright deserved the Rangers job, that was our standard. Wright's been a bit of a prick to us as well as what scumbag Geoff Brown tried to do..they are very much on a long list of clubs I hope die

I remember going to Muirton Park in the 60's and 70's with my dad. It was a bit like the Old Rugby Park in terms of stadium and fans. Then when they built a mini-Ibrox (at one point they had the 2nd best stadium in Scotland) there was a wee resurgence but they seemed to fade away.

I had high hopes for them (given their rivalry with Perth Celtic and a lot of Bears following them in the 70's) but the ba'-heided fish mouth bassa then joined Tam Cowan with a put on accent and pretended he loved them and now they are dead to me.

McDermaid Pk used to be full when we visited but their support has dwindled alarmingly.
They should offer us three stands but are too full of hate to do so.

One of these years Wright’s luck will run out and St J will sink like a stone, maybe this is the season. Only thing is there’s a raft of even shittier teams to break their fall.

Back