Tip of the day

Horse was unlucky, went too early. My mate has a share in Bestiarus ,second at 12's I had it each way plus we got a tip for Gillian Boanas' horse in the last. Wish I had done the forecast.:confused:

I don't bet anymore but stuck the tip of a football WhatsApp group.

I know at least 4 Celtic fans put a score on each.

The OP is to be applauded.

I couldn’t find the fixture on Skybet, thank f uck.

I’m doing a wee bet just now where I started with a fiver and sticking it on heavy odds on shots.

Up to £42.42 now and it’s going on Atalanta to beat Spal @2/11.

Kiss of death now.

Spal bottom of the league and they turn over a 1-0 deficit - you couldn't make it up.

I avoided them tonight and lumped on WBA - I've come to the conclusion I'm shité at this betting lark :(

It’s got to the stage that I don’t even look at the Saturday or Sunday accumulator threads anymore. Too worried that I see someone with the same picks as me because I’d just cash it out.

Brings back memories of always getting told to back the horse Mentalasanything :rolleyes:

Every time I see the words 'Tip for today' I get a flashback to the Spanish 2nd division debacle
That was a classic. The entire board was in agreement that match-fixing must have been at play, yet every single poster bet AGAINST the team that was unexpectedly odds on!

lost 35 quid on it but tbf the info was correct.

Ive been challenging myself with a low odds high stake (in theory ) thing the last few days and have taken my 30 quid up to 44 quid. quite happy with that and hopefully can keep it going. stick to mostly in plays and as of last night had 13/17 up

Back