Title odds

Thasunke Witko

After we were beaten at the piggery , we drifted from 5/1 out to 8/1 in some bookies, now after 1 week/game , we have came back into 5/1.
I think that if we were to pick up the vast majority of not all points on offer over the next 4/5 games those odds would be halved again or possibly slashed.
Are there any bears out there with the same convictions as myself and still putting the odd £5/10 on us for the title?

Not committing more cash just now but have a Liverpool/Rangers double at 35/1 and a bet on us doing the treble at 300/1

If we win the upcoming league cup I see no reason why both of those can't come in

After we were beaten at the piggery , we drifted from 5/1 out to 8/1 in some bookies, now after 1 week/game , we have came back into 5/1.
I think that if we were to pick up the vast majority of not all points on offer over the next 4/5 games those odds would be halved again or possibly slashed.
Are there any bears out there with the same convictions as myself and still putting the odd £5/10 on us for the title?
I know a boy who put five ton on us at 13/2 last week.

I know a boy who put five ton on us at 13/2 last week.

I’m glad I don’t gamble never been in a bookies in my life and never intend to be. There’s a reason bookies drive Rollers and the punters walk. In my view a mugs game.

I’m glad I don’t gamble never been in a bookies in my life and never intend to be. There’s a reason bookies drive Rollers and the punters walk. In my view a mugs game.
I've spent plenty of time in the bookies as I used to work there. As I said above it wouldn't be me personally. I don't see a problem with a wee gamble now and again as long as it's in moderation.

I've spent plenty of time in the bookies as I used to work there. As I said above it wouldn't be me personally. I don't see a problem with a wee gamble now and again as long as it's in moderation.

Aye fair enough but not for me mate. I worked with a guy who played semi professional football I played amateur and we must be the only 2 guys who played and have never been in a bookies. Like I said in my view a mugs game.

Every free bet I have had in the last month or longer I have put on Rangers @7/1. I put £50 @ 9/1 at the start of the season.

I got 12.1 with Unibet TW. I still think we are new & developing & maybe need another quality midfielder.
But we should get one at Xmas & can definitely do this.
The tims are very fragile indeed.

Not committing more cash just now but have a Liverpool/Rangers double at 35/1 and a bet on us doing the treble at 300/1

If we win the upcoming league cup I see no reason why both of those can't come in
Similar to my Rangers/Liverpool double at 44/1 and us winning the treble at 200/1, tenner each. Also have a tenner o us to win the title at 8/1.

Just checked and I can cash out the double for £31 and our title win for £17 - interesting

Back