Title

I really beleive we can win the leauge this year but i worry over the away tickets allocation we will get for the piggery if the scum refuse tickets for Ibrox you better beleive they will refuse to give us tickets for their dump and we could be in a situation we need to win there without any supporters

I really beleive we can win the leauge this year but i worry over the away tickets allocation we will get for the piggery if the scum refuse tickets for Ibrox you better beleive they will refuse to give us tickets for their dump and we could be in a situation we need to win there without any supporters
I'd worry more about beating the pricks to the title than a ticket allocation, but I guess maybe I just get my priorities wrong. ;)

What a strange thing to worry about!

Fwiw they can't refuse us tickets.

Our next game against them away is on 30th March. Its 5th December. We have much more important things to worry about before then, starting with the sheep tonight

Its a cliche, but one game at a time
Sense at last! All I'm looking forward to is the game tonight. Nothing more. Then again, I'm one of those people who choose not to worry about anything.

We have more important things to worry about, I think the title talk has got to stop too.

It’s such a cliche but we have to concentrate on each game as it comes, take it one game at a time, looking months ahead and thinking of the title is crazy.

I’m more worried about getting to the Winter break after the old firm game still within touching distance or just ahead of them.
Let’s do as the manager says and take it 1 game a time.
U never know, come May we could win it at Ibrox if we’re still in the mix.

One step at a time.

One game at a time has been mentioned a lot on this thread and it’s the perfect response. Much more to worry about between now and Dec 29th to just still be in touching distance never mind which venue we could win the league at

As the potential title decider is at Ibrox then this works in our favour

If there is an old firm game that decides the title it will be at Ibrox after the split in front of four stands filled with Bears.
Can you imagine that, and it could happen if things go the way they are. They'll soon be wanting tickets then.

I would be worrying about our away form everywhere else and let the piggery just take care of itself.

The chances of the situation you are worrying about is very small indeed.

In any case, the reverse could be true for them.

If we can clinch the league at Parkhead on 30/3, OP will have no problem getting a ticket.

Tims will be dropping their team like a hot potato

They can’t refuse to offer tickets for league games. It’s against the rules

New Poster = Check
Thread about Piggery tickets being cut = Check.

I smell shite.

You and Sir Walter Mitty should both cry over spilled milk ffs.

If there is such a thing as karma, after all we have been through, we will win the title at their shithole.

Oh to be one of the 600.
Won't be this season then as we are home post split and can't see there being that big a gap when we go there. I'll take 55 anyway anyhow any place but preferably this season.

New Poster = Check
Thread about Piggery tickets being cut = Check.

I smell shite. Get a grip I was on this site years ago and left because of clowns like you always smelling shite SG said himself our away support is our 12 man and it could be at lot harder against the scum if no support was there

You and Sir Walter Mitty should both cry over spilled milk ffs.

I really believe we can win the league this year but I worry over the away tickets allocation we will get for the piggery if the scum refuse tickets for Ibrox you better believe they will refuse to give us tickets for their dump and we could be in a situation we need to win there without any supporters

This has happened before so I say F**k the scumtic.

W.A.T.P.

Please take an English class.

If there is such a thing as karma, after all we have been through, we will win the title at their shithole.

Oh to be one of the 600.
We won’t be winning the league at their midden. We could win against them at Ibrox though. Potentially

Back