TLB raging about 'mole' in the camp

Ian1872

Fuming that their team was leaked this morning. They are at breaking point after his under the bus presser after going out the CL and now completely losing control of the dressing room.

We must take this opportunity we have created to pile the pressure on them. Our first round of fixtures has been tough away to them, hibs, Aberdeen and shite pitches of livingston and Hamilton. They have a tougher run of games now before the next OF. We cannot give them any glimmers of hope.

It's been said so many times that they'd break under pressure, but today looked like the beginning of the end for them. We just need to keep winning our games and let them collapse.
This is why we need to take the 3 points from today and move onto the next fixture with the same mindset.

We've given them too many easy routes back to the top previously, we must not allow it this year.

It's been said so many times that they'd break under pressure
Absolutely 100% for years they have been the big fish in a little pond. Not getting carried away but in the second half of last season the other teams found a way to take points from us. This season this is SGs team and the balance and belief he has been building is showing.

Killie away looks our next tough game. We really need to get three points there and I can only see the gap increasing in the coming weeks as their list of games is pretty hard with european games too.

AC Milan and then the sheep (no laughing at the back) could really give them a bad week.

No idea why he's chosen today to highlight the 'mole' :) Their team has been getting leaked regularly and accurately for several months now. Dhims have been whining about it for ages.

We just have to keep winning, we won today with nine men Barker and Morelos to a lesser extent were passengers.Im hoping Roofe and Itten get back in the team as well as Aribo,Slight criticism, but we can’t afford our forwards to have too many off days.It was great that big Connor did the business today, but I want our forwards to be causing the problems and scoring goals. I have to say again it was a masterful midfield display by Kamara what a player!

If we can keep the pressure on and keep winning he and they will implode. He has history for it.

Killie away looks our next tough game. We really need to get three points there and I can only see the gap increasing in the coming weeks as their list of games is pretty hard with european games too.

AC Milan and then the sheep (no laughing at the back) could really give them a bad week.

No point in even looking at Kilmarnock.

We've a Europa League and game against Livingston before then.

Any match after a European game is hard. Let's see off Livi - and make sure we do that. We've passed up numerous opportunities over the last few season. Next week has to be different.

Back