TLB raging about 'mole' in the camp

Popcorn teeth finally being found out for the fraud he is and always has been.
A fraud of a footballer and even more a fraud of a manager who’s ridden the coat tails of others in his past.
A fraud and a manky tramp.

I fully delight in their pain, their manky faux Irish tears. I’ll take a few pints of that.
Geez it.

I was waiting on the "controversial" Rangers victory.

Is this it ?

It's a weak one. It's a bad one. Not up to their usual standard.

Most people would have an idea of who would be playing for them today it doesn't take a tactical genus to work it out.

This is why we need to take the 3 points from today and move onto the next fixture with the same mindset.

We've given them too many easy routes back to the top previously, we must not allow it this year.
I am thinking more and more we didn't throw it away. We simply ran out of legs after Christmas due to playing 14 games in Europe 2 years on the trot with a squad not big enough to cope for the extra demand.

This is why we need to take the 3 points from today and move onto the next fixture with the same mindset.

We've given them too many easy routes back to the top previously, we must not allow it this year.
This. Pressure for a week doesn’t do any good. We need to stay ahead of them for a proper period of time. Then we will see if they can cope.

Fuming that their team was leaked this morning. They are at breaking point after his under the bus presser after going out the CL and now completely losing control of the dressing room.

We must take this opportunity we have created to pile the pressure on them. Our first round of fixtures has been tough away to them, hibs, Aberdeen and shite pitches of livingston and Hamilton. They have a tougher run of games now before the next OF. We cannot give them any glimmers of hope.
Just identify all (if any) protestants. There's yer culprit :cool:

Until the rest of the teams in Scotland start taking points of them I’m not getting carried away.
Indeed.

However, other teams taking points of them is becomu more of a concern for them this season...they’ve nicked a couple of last minute results this season which would have been comfy wins previously.

They’ll drop points over the next month IMO.

There was no leak. But it doesn’t hurt for TLB to think there was.
This fcuking diddy has spunked countless millions on really poor players let’s hope they don’t cotton on anytime soon up at the monkey house.

I’m sure there are arses twitching at the piggery regarding his choices ? Long may it continue.

He probably left the team sheets lying in a bus stop while heading to the offie

e5vHCkN.gif

Paraphrasing here, but SG said "the players were given the game plan and stuck to it very well considering some of it was short notice"
Thought nothing off it at the time but maybe he was stirring it.

I'm sure us knowing their team line up mattered today, they are poor.
They may have been missing a couple of 1st team players but so we're we.

It's been said so many times that they'd break under pressure, but today looked like the beginning of the end for them. We just need to keep winning our games and let them collapse.
Our problem before was anytime we put pressure on them, we blew it within 2 weeks and put them back in it and gave them a boost

We absolutely cannot afford to drop points until next year at this point if we want to capitalise on it

You can see them starting to crack during the game, arguing amongst themselves.
They are about to collapse completely if we put pressure on them.
A few sideways passes missing everyone and for a throwin, never a good sign. Am I right in thinking their McGregor ran out steam, he started ok? After the international games we could at least afford to rest Jack, they couldnt.

Fuming that their team was leaked this morning. They are at breaking point after his under the bus presser after going out the CL and now completely losing control of the dressing room.

We must take this opportunity we have created to pile the pressure on them. Our first round of fixtures has been tough away to them, hibs, Aberdeen and shite pitches of livingston and Hamilton. They have a tougher run of games now before the next OF. We cannot give them any glimmers of hope.
Get our foot right on their throat and don’t release the pressure.

They’ll fold like a cheap suit :))

Doesn't seem like a happy ship. They've priced unhappy players out of a move so no surprise there is unrest in the dressing room.

Remember we had the same problem with teams, injuries etc being leaked on here - Gerard called it out and the 1st team training area is now secluded to keep anyone at training ground seeing what is going on

There will be an investigation to obtain clarification of how exactly information evacuation is occurring without appropriate authorisation but with dastardly obfuscation.

©️ Sir Humphrey Appleby

It was leaked last night. My guess is Taylor. There seemed to be a ‘leak’ last season that kept coming from Greenock/Port Glasgow and only he and Lewis Morgan fit the bill.

Anyway, get it up them.

Don't discount the fact that they are no fans to pressure the officials into dodgy decisions. Especially penalties. One more slip up for them before we drop points will increase the pressure ten-fold. And we all know Lennon will take it out on his players and the implosion will be full on.

Back