TLB raging about 'mole' in the camp

Popcorn teeth finally being found out for the fraud he is and always has been.
A fraud of a footballer and even more a fraud of a manager who’s ridden the coat tails of others in his past.
A fraud and a manky tramp.

I fully delight in their pain, their manky faux Irish tears. I’ll take a few pints of that.
Geez it.
Was it on here I read a brief overview of his managerial accomplishments with them?

• First title gifted after we were deducted 10 points
  • Then two or three easy titles with us relegated
  • Comes back after Rodgers left them already 10 points ahead
  • Then gifted last year's due to COVID

Is that about right?

Was it on here I read a brief overview of his managerial accomplishments with them?

• First title gifted after we were deducted 10 points
  • Then two or three easy titles with us relegated
  • Comes back after Rodgers left them already 10 points ahead
  • Then gifted last year's due to COVID

Is that about right?
Bang on correct. He’s not had a straight up honest season with them yet. Even half of the manks hate him because he’s tactically stupid.

This day should not be underestimated, this day was the day that showed them up for the frauds they are. Record books will be kind to them, history will look favourably on them in black and white, but the harsh reality will be somewhat different when facts are used.
They are an abysmal football side, who’s rode some serious luck over the last 5 years certainly, and in the last 10 where they’ve been handed every easy opportunity going.
They are getting found out and not before time.
That’s not a slight, however, on how good we were today. That was a superb performance today.

Let’s be honest, what could have the tooth picking lady's front bottom doe today that would’ve been a surprise ?

His motivating skills re now waining, the choccy arse lard speech doesn’t work on foreigners

Bang on correct. He’s not had a straight up honest season with them yet. Even half of the manks hate him because he’s tactically stupid.

This day should not be underestimated, this day was the day that showed them up for the frauds they are. Record books will be kind to them, history will look favourably on them in black and white, but the harsh reality will be somewhat different when facts are used.
They are an abysmal football side, who’s rode some serious luck over the last 5 years certainly, and in the last 10 where they’ve been handed every easy opportunity going.
They are getting found out and not before time.
That’s not a slight, however, on how good we were today. That was a superb performance today.
Bolton was no success either. lady's front bottom's a fraud that gets away with any sensible analysis because he's allegedly oppressed.

The mole:

ceptic.png

Wonder what else would be getting leaked if the media in this country weren't so utterly terrified of Peter Lawwell.

I'm not surprised to hear this, Lennon came out after the Ferencváros game and tore strips off them. Claimed some of the team didn't want to be there anymore. Their support are quick to turn on players with Rangers affiliations. Mentioned by Crocker today that Greg Taylor was released by us as a youth. Also been pretty well documented on social media that Taylor supported us as boy and used to attend our matches even while a Killie player. No prizes for guessing who they have singled out for a lot of hate of late.

This is why we need to take the 3 points from today and move onto the next fixture with the same mindset.

We've given them too many easy routes back to the top previously, we must not allow it this year.
This cannot be understated.

Today is brilliant, of course it is. But in the grand scheme of things it’s another 3 points.

We focus on Standard Liege then focus on another 3 points against Livi.

It's Callum McGregor. I've personally saw a text by him, to a mate of mine, who is a Celtic fan. He is close to a writer at the daily record as well. Guy's name is David Mccarthy I think.

Fuming that their team was leaked this morning. They are at breaking point after his under the bus presser after going out the CL and now completely losing control of the dressing room.

We must take this opportunity we have created to pile the pressure on them. Our first round of fixtures has been tough away to them, hibs, Aberdeen and shite pitches of livingston and Hamilton. They have a tougher run of games now before the next OF. We cannot give them any glimmers of hope.

I am a mole and I live in your hole.

Fuming that their team was leaked this morning. They are at breaking point after his under the bus presser after going out the CL and now completely losing control of the dressing room.

We must take this opportunity we have created to pile the pressure on them. Our first round of fixtures has been tough away to them, hibs, Aberdeen and shite pitches of livingston and Hamilton. They have a tougher run of games now before the next OF. We cannot give them any glimmers of hope.
Exactly as pre Xmas last year. Let's hope we have learned from then

It's been said so many times that they'd break under pressure, but today looked like the beginning of the end for them. We just need to keep winning our games and let them collapse.

I bloody hope so mate. Us winning our games is half the problem. Every time we have beaten them in a game that mattered or they lost a CL qualifier that mattered, we predicted their collapse. But it didn’t happen. Every time is was us who collapsed.

FFS Rangers make it count this time!

This was honestly apart from the results a real bright note for me. The fractures are increasing.

He is cracking under the pressure, what a shame.

Love seeing TLB,and his mhanky mob,and associates under ANY sort of pressure!
Can aberdoom heap any more pressure on?,long overdue but alas l think they will"roll over"as per usual.
Not sure they will if they win on Tuesday then they could go level with them with a win they would only behind on goal difference, McCrorie will fire them up.

The good thing is that with no winter break we can keep up the momentum this year. :))

W.A.T.P.

Absolutely 100% for years they have been the big fish in a little pond. Not getting carried away but in the second half of last season the other teams found a way to take points from us. This season this is SGs team and the balance and belief he has been building is showing.
Absolutely, we just need the 11 on the park to emulate that. Show us you are winners at both the highest and lowest levels, whatever pitch you play on.

Love seeing TLB,and his mhanky mob,and associates under ANY sort of pressure!
Can aberdoom heap any more pressure on?,long overdue but alas l think they will"roll over"as per usual.
They could be travelling to Aberdeen after taking a sore one from AC Milan. They could be about to unravel.

We just have to keep winning, we won today with nine men Barker and Morelos to a lesser extent were passengers.Im hoping Roofe and Itten get back in the team as well as Aribo,Slight criticism, but we can’t afford our forwards to have too many off days.It was great that big Connor did the business today, but I want our forwards to be causing the problems and scoring goals. I have to say again it was a masterful midfield display by Kamara what a player!
I'd add McGregor to that. He never done a thing all day.

They could be travelling to Aberdeen after taking a sore one from AC Milan. They could be about to unravel.

AC Milan are unfortunately a shadow of themselves and barely worthy of such a great name.
The mentally challengeds would beat them with a full house, BCD is the only variable for me.

AC Milan are unfortunately a shadow of themselves and barely worthy of such a great name.
The mentally challengeds would beat them with a full house, BCD is the only variable for me.
Won their first 4 league games this season. Sitting top after defeating Inter 2 1 today. Have only lost one goal. They will thrash the beasts on Thursday.

Back