TLB raging about 'mole' in the camp

It's Callum McGregor. I've personally saw a text by him, to a mate of mine, who is a Celtic fan. He is close to a writer at the daily record as well. Guy's name is David Mccarthy I think.
Was the Lego eater holding his hand while he was texting? The failure can’t seem to do anything without that fraudulent cunt being his shadow!

side note, I wonder if mad mental ill phil fae the drum knows who the mole is, since he seems to have “plants” everywhere else, or does he not deal with people who work in the midden?

I remember we had our own little spy in the camp not too long ago.

Loved to tell his daddy everything that was going on.

There's a mole in his camp, what's he gonna do?
There's a mole in his camp, what's he gonna do?
He's gonna fix that mole, that's what he's gonna do
He's gonna fix that mole.

When he opens his mouth, he don't talk, he shouts
And he give everybody the blame
But now we've caught him up
We will shut him up
And he'll have no one to blame

If it is this is good.

Get it out there
A Celtic supporting mate (more a guy I know than mate) has personally shown me a message where McGregor text that journalist information on a team selection. The journalist is the guy I knows best mate. This was last season. I can't remember what game it was but I remember him saying that Forrest was dropped and there was a full 1-11. I checked the next day and it was definitely the same starting 11.

What's the big deal with the team bejng leaked anyway?

We all know he's going to go with a 3-5-2 and shoehorn whoever is available to play in that system.

It was a tactical failure on his part and he's doing the usual and blaming anyone but himself.

Long may it continue.

I could barely dribble and couldn't finish a dinner.

Waste of half a million on a shite Perth winger

Who am I?
No way. Who was he leaking to the rhat? His old man? Fuckaye that's right, he’s on their scouting staff or something isn’t he.

Just shows you doesnt it, never sign a player who’s allegiances are with the other side, doesn’t mix well. Commitment will never really be there. Same with staff imo, there’s so many mentally challengeds on the staff at Ibrox it’s unreal. I wouldn’t have it personally but it’s different days now.

No way. Who was he leaking to the rhat? His old man? Fuckaye that's right, he’s on their scouting staff or something isn’t he.

Just shows you doesnt it, never sign a player who’s allegiances are with the other side, doesn’t mix well. Commitment will never really be there. Same with staff imo, there’s so many mentally challengeds on the staff at Ibrox it’s unreal. I wouldn’t have it personally but it’s different days now.

You might think that, I couldn't possibly comment.

A Celtic supporting mate (more a guy I know than mate) has personally shown me a message where McGregor text that journalist information on a team selection. The journalist is the guy I knows best mate. This was last season. I can't remember what game it was but I remember him saying that Forrest was dropped and there was a full 1-11. I checked the next day and it was definitely the same starting 11.
I had heard that he was disappointed not to get his move to Leicester when they held out for too much money. He was poor today, but is generally one of their best players.

I took it to be Kennedy from a tweet I read. Maybe there is more than one.
I
I had heard that he was disappointed not to get his move to Leicester when they held out for too much money. He was poor today, but is generally one of their best players.
Yes and his agent took the nip as well? I'm sure it's Davie Moyes brother. I have a hunch that Lennon knows it's McGregor as there were rumours of a disagreement between the pair after the Leicester story came out and the previous mole Incident was around the same time.

The wee dick was even pictured sitting in the Celtic end of a cup final when he was playing for us

I was working with a poet last week & on Thursday night he said he'd know the team & formation on Friday.
Sure enough he had the team, the bench and formation notes in a whatsapp message from someone on Friday.
Have worked with him in the past, he either knows someone within celtic park or he knows someone who does. Pre covid & he was always getting complimentary tickets for family & friends for most games, also tickets for Euro away games etc etc.
A real rabid 1 & part of the goon brigade :rolleyes:

What's tremendous is that the barely concealed contempt that lots goons have for treacle teeth is become louder. If you have to fight your own people at the same time as trying to battle outside, you're always going to be losing. Excellent! :))

Ooh, let's try and clue people in via a rhyme:

I run very fast and I did very little.

I'm a good for nothing poet lickspittle.

Who am I?

Then he wasn’t the only one that leaked things

Let’s just say a former midfielder now playing in the Scottish Championship used to tell his family our team and it would be leaked to pals etc.

Said midfielder was injury prone

I got sent the screenshot of the chat and posted the correct leaked team on the thread on Friday night.

Its pretty easy to work out who leaked the team.

New signing venting to his pals that he's not starting for example

But that could be one of several leaks

Im pretty sure that i read that the mole we had was Lovenkrands there was something in the news preseason to do with him and another member of staff
A week later Lovenkrands was going to Japan?
Leaks stopped after he left

It may have been O'Halloran as someone put earlier but im sure the leaks were still happening after he left

Celtics leak could be Scott Brown something to do with old pals through Edinburgh and a gambling ring have heard this a couple of times over the last few years but also heard Griffiths name last time out.

I got sent the screenshot of the chat and posted the correct leaked team on the thread on Friday night.

Its pretty easy to work out who leaked the team.

New signing venting to his pals that he's not starting for example

But that could be one of several leaks
Turnbull?

27656333703_a1bcbb3c98_b.jpg

Back