"Never mind the stage 4 epidemic lockdown, we lost a game of football" – To the car park, Declan! All comments in here

Aye as if he wasn’t terrified enough when his house was broken into/vandalised when his daughter and wife were at home alone.

Mhutants.
Well said mate. That’s the esteem that they hold a guy who delivered unprecedented success in. The also commonly refer to him as a rat.

TGFITW from a club like no other.

No other football fan on the planet will be shocked by these scenes from the scum. They are once again showing the world the toxic monsters they are and I simply cannot wait till we lift 55 and put these serpents firmly back where they belong. We've always been the no.1 team and they can't fųcking handle it.

Laksalt getting it. Hehehe

Can’t fault his effort but as a player he’s grossly overrated. He contributes little in attack and is defensively suspect. That lazy attempt at a clearance led to the second goal.

Looked a great signing in the first few games and has badly regressed

Because he tried harder than those around Him. winning 50/50s made him look better. He doesn't do much else.

Has he made it to the byeline yet? Appears to have the attacking qualities of Jeremy Toljan. Have slated Taylor many a time for his total incapability to beat a man 1v1 but he was at least capable of the odd one-two to get in behind. Laxalt does neither.

I’m not saying he’s a Jonah but our ten game run which has brought only two wins exactly coincides with his career here

I'm beginning to think he's some kind of South American witch doctor. We've nosedived from the second he arrived. We're cursed!

See when we go to Milan on Thursday just leave him there. Best for Diego and also Celtic.
While commentating on their game on Thursday, Craigan said, and I quote, that Laxalt, "had been an inspiration to the Celtic fans."

:)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Hordes of feral scum outside Torbett Towers, baying for blood

Nonce FC have actively encouraged this sort of behaviour for years, whenever our team bus arrived and forced to park away from the building.

tonight is just an extension of that encouragement
For example........I wonder what they mean about being a 'Judas'

I don't think anyone in the media has made an effort to actually work out what has happened. They've all just gone down the "Bheggars having a bad spell" false narrative.

The gap between us was narrowing anyway but I'm convinced the Covid shutdown basically accelerated everything by in effect jumping everything forward a year so we went past the point where the two teams were about even without it being visible.

Our recruitment is and has been better for the past few windows but to me the biggest change was what happened during shutdown.

I have no doubts our coaches and our players were using every scrap of technology to make the most of the opportunity to actually do the planning and coaching that there normally isn't time for in the schedule. Our guys look so much better clued up on what they should be doing that you'd think they had an extra 3 months on the training ground.

On the other side of the city Lennon's old school attitude was never going to work well in this environment. Clearly they weren't managing even the basics of fitness if Thumb still isn't fit. However, its the memories of all of the old Rogers' disciplines that were holding together the side that really fell apart during lockdown. All the little details (like positioning, defending, moving off the ball, shape) have just evaporated, and Lennon isn't fixing them because he never installed them in the first place. I don't think he even realises what he inherited - he thought they were being shouted to success.

All across Europe I think the better coached, analytics based and tech-savvy teams are out performing the more old-school sides
I agree.

Its laughable how they danced with delight winning these trophies with no challenge.
They have been swaggering about like billy big baws then the real deal arrives and in Tommy Sheridans words "puts them to the sword".
A total small time mob who have gone to pieces at the first sight of gunfire when the challenge arrives.
Every trophy they have won since 2012 has been a hollow victory. The exact same as a boxer winning a fight when his opponent either never turned up and then when he did he had both hands tied behind his back.
Now that the boxer has had his hands freed and has worked back to fitness, and is now fighting back they can’t handle it and are running scared of the battle.

As a Rangers fan I think it would be more hilarious if Hearts won it, probably because I hate to see them win anything, but maybe that's just me
As a Rangers fan I think it would be more hilarious if Hearts won it, probably because I hate to see them win anything, but maybe that's just me
Don't want them to win anything they are involved in , plus I would love nothing more to happen that day other than andy halliday to go up and lift the Scottish cup as the bheggers run for the exits.:))

We have played in every division in Scotland recently
We have failed to win the Championship
We have been beaten by a team from Luxembourg in a 2 legged European tie
We have finished 3rd in the league
We have not won a major trophy in a decade

We have grumbled online, moaned a good bit but generally got on with things without the need to riot.

They have won EVERY possible domestic trophy for the past 3 years and potentially 4.
They have either won or been handed the championship for 9 years straight
They have had as many CL chances as they wanted over the past decade

The FIRST time they lose out in a domestic cup competition, literally first, in 4 years, their car-park is turned into a scene from the walking dead, with barely human, stinking, tramp looking creatures battering away ineffectually at chain link fencing in a desolate wasteland.

Utter scum. Feeble minded scum.

It is glorious.

Yet another of their classic internal investigations coming up,the same "nothing to see here" results, "the crowd disturbance is just a scurilous rumour","it was just the fans letting off steam"...ol pig eyes and co,should be hammered by the scottish & british govts,along with police scotland for putting public health at risk and appropriate punishments meted out.

I don't think anyone in the media has made an effort to actually work out what has happened. They've all just gone down the "Bheggars having a bad spell" false narrative.

The gap between us was narrowing anyway but I'm convinced the Covid shutdown basically accelerated everything by in effect jumping everything forward a year so we went past the point where the two teams were about even without it being visible.

Our recruitment is and has been better for the past few windows but to me the biggest change was what happened during shutdown.

I have no doubts our coaches and our players were using every scrap of technology to make the most of the opportunity to actually do the planning and coaching that there normally isn't time for in the schedule. Our guys look so much better clued up on what they should be doing that you'd think they had an extra 3 months on the training ground.

On the other side of the city Lennon's old school attitude was never going to work well in this environment. Clearly they weren't managing even the basics of fitness if Thumb still isn't fit. However, its the memories of all of the old Rogers' disciplines that were holding together the side that really fell apart during lockdown. All the little details (like positioning, defending, moving off the ball, shape) have just evaporated, and Lennon isn't fixing them because he never installed them in the first place. I don't think he even realises what he inherited - he thought they were being shouted to success.

All across Europe I think the better coached, analytics based and tech-savvy teams are out performing the more old-school sides
Great post. We have a far better coach/manager and a better squad. The few decent players they do have will most likely want to leave anyway.

They cant see the woods for the trees, as the saying goes. 9 years worth of karma is about to catch up with them.

Has there ever been a sharper decline?

No joke, my emotions are close to neutral watching all their shîte today because there's been so much of it over the last few weeks. I'm like a heroin addict chasing that first high again and it's pissing me off because I can't get it – my scum-collapse tolerance has shot way up.

Let's be honest if this was any other club (apart from like when Hibs done it against us, of course) the SPFL and SFA would be all over them threatening death and damnation. This will be allowed to die a death before the week's end.

We have played in every division in Scotland recently
We have failed to win the Championship
We have been beaten by a team from Luxembourg in a 2 legged European tie
We have finished 3rd in the league
We have not won a major trophy in a decade

We have grumbled online, moaned a good bit but generally got on with things without the need to riot.

They have won EVERY possible domestic trophy for the past 3 years and potentially 4.
They have either won or been handed the championship for 9 years straight
They have had as many CL chances as they wanted over the past decade

The FIRST time they lose out in a domestic cup competition, literally first, in 4 years, their car-park is turned into a scene from the walking dead, with barely human, stinking, tramp looking creatures battering away ineffectually at chain link fencing in a desolate wasteland.

Utter scum. Feeble minded scum.

It is glorious.
A special breed, indeed.

They were doing alright this season until we went to the Piggery and beat them without getting out of second gear and denying them even one shot on target.
I think that game was the catalyst, they realised that day we’re seriously back and they had a challenge that Lennon and Co weren’t good enough to meet. That realisation has hit them like a ton of bricks, no more winning trophies due to no competition, there’s a bigger better outfit back in town now.
I’ve said previously, we’ve broke them.

The full statement is actually an interesting read. ‘Players distressed’ etc. Can these morons not see that unlike them, most of their players are probably decent people away from the park with families who want them to get home safe.

Utterly devoid of any human thought process.
What I would question even more is who if any of they players will be remotely willing to try for THAT club again never mind The Lurgan Flopp.

seriously, if your not from their and thanks be to god I am not but players like Eduard and Say Ajer who have delivered medals regardless to how tainted they are but they must be sitting thinking right now, %^*& that

Back