To The Carpark

Question, why have these c*nts not been hitting the carpark in big numbers again? They were running about chasing busses and throwing sharks around when things weren't half as bad for them than they are now. Get back to the Carpark Declan!
Think the stuffing knocked out of them they have nothing left

"I think I can see the Rangers comin' boss - they're on a big fookin train"

1_Celtic-v-Livingston-Ladbrokes-Scottish-Premiership.jpg

"Aye, it's them - they're on the Ge55ard Express - and they're 20 points clear....":(

"Are you there, boss? BOSS, BOSS, TALK TO ME BOSS!!!!........"

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprodmigration%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F93b9310f-2b7d-3e20-9450-2049b85c69f0.jpg

There will be a lot of these...
Lots of the gob shites offshore here have went into hibernation when i see one not a word about football nothing nada, have been loudly mouthing off for years a good few of them pulled a couple today just nervious smiles and a couple of mumbles and they scuttle away im loving it.

There is no incentive for appointing anyone right now, even assuming that person has been identified, is available and wants to come in now.

Appointing someone mid-season for a ‘rebuild’ ahead of the next season can just as easily backfire as be a positive thing, think back to some of the shocking results we had under Pedro during his ‘free hit’ phase at the end of 16/17 - it absolutely piles on pressure and a lot of managers would take a look at their current squad and form and say ‘no thanks’.
It's this all day any new manager if we win the remaining two vans instantly becomes a dead man walking.

Those bastards know that its not just this so called historical season that is gone, they know, that seasons to come will see them scramble to try compete with us. We have built a structure, we are on solid ground, our finances are sound and our management structure is well advanced
They will have to sell, they will have to downsize, they will have to start at the beginning. They are toxic now, we are a viable promotional club. We will sell tickets with ease, they will struggle like fekk.Gerrard is a sellable commodity going forward. They have no sellable commodity whatsoever. Our reputation is charging up the charts, their PR has seen them drop off a cliff. We will be dominant for years to come
It's called Karma

Truth is they are embarrassed to be seen wearing that green and grey rag.

And who could blame them.

Question, why have these c*nts not been hitting the carpark in big numbers again? They were running about chasing busses and throwing sharks around when things weren't half as bad for them than they are now. Get back to the Carpark Declan!
Because last time it might have been the reason he kept his job.

There is no incentive for appointing anyone right now, even assuming that person has been identified, is available and wants to come in now.

Appointing someone mid-season for a ‘rebuild’ ahead of the next season can just as easily backfire as be a positive thing, think back to some of the shocking results we had under Pedro during his ‘free hit’ phase at the end of 16/17 - it absolutely piles on pressure and a lot of managers would take a look at their current squad and form and say ‘no thanks’.

Pedro's out of work I think, someone send in his CV!!

Ran out of crayons and bedsheets.

Rangers broke them and using their season ticket money for the Dubai junket finished them. They are now officially ours to do as we please with.

In terms of euphoria helicopter Sunday will never be beaten but this is a different level. Months and months of mental torture for the yahoos while we tighten our grip on a their scrawny covid ridden necks on a weekly basis. I just hope that come may we are able to celebrate and have the party to end all parties. God knows we deserve it.

Their probably six months into a double dosage of venaflaxine & waiting on a CPN to see if mood enhancers or maybe antipsychotics will have a better effect.

Back