To the mhedia looking in

I don’t agree with the singing mate and I’m certainly not a liberal appeaser.
We need to stick to Rangers songs along with the sash and Derry’s walls.
We are being demonised as a support and last nights chant was very, very poor and played into our enemies hand.

They're an embarrassment to their profession mate.

mentally challenged poodles.

They’re not professionals, they are merely pug eyed Peter’s propagandists.

congregatio de propaganda fide

They’ve been at it for nearly 500 years, it’s a big factor re why they so often get away with child rape.

There is no way any mhedia outlet will run with this

No chance but it’s another example of the mhedia protecting the mentally challengeds

We are in a war that we are losing.

The tide was turning mate but we are our own worst enemy at times.

Some of our own think that by not lowering ourselves to the level of the filth makes us liberal appeasers when in fact the opposite is true.

By not resorting to these FB chants we starve the filth media types and arsehole politicians and so called anti sectarian group of the oxygen they crave.

I don’t agree with the singing mate and I’m certainly not a liberal appeaser.
We need to stick to Rangers songs along with the sash and Derry’s walls.
We are being demonised as a support and last nights chant was very, very poor and played into our enemies hand.

We need to educate some of our fans. Simply chatting about it on here wont do.

Take FF for example. Its now ruined with the lines about Dundee and Hamilton. Likewise Derrys Walls isnt what it should be. Other songs too are lost because of daft add ons.

This is how the mhedia looking in describes these various instances:

Is there really nobody in the media who is prepared to question Walker on the supposed difference between sectarianism and banter? Or why Clarke preferred to talk about the football one day and fans' abuse another?

And Jim White: when is a knuckle dragger not a knuckle dragger? Answer on a postcard to your professional integrity, please.

Some of our own think that by not lowering ourselves to the level of the filth makes us liberal appeasers when in fact the opposite is true.

By not resorting to these FB chants we starve the filth media types and arsehole politicians and so called anti sectarian group of the oxygen they crave.

Tell me when the tide was turning?

Who was sticking up for our point of view and pointing out the hypocrisy and the one sided nature of this debate?

The only tide you can be relating to here is the one King Canute believed in.

Nonsense, they will always find something, penny arcade, WATP, how we cut the grass at Ibrox even the hokey cokey was sectarian, we had dropped the Billy boys and add ons for a while, but no wonder the songs have crept back in, we have watched the mentally challengeds sing about huns, orange bastards etc and not a peep from anyone. Everyone hates us in this shit hole that will not change if we stop singing naughty songs, I'm glad I'm from an era where I was taught sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me. Now it seems everyone gets upset over a few words, well depending on who's uttering the words that is!!

Another shining example of media bias to associate our club with less than desirable acts.

YduoM3O.jpg

Do you think this was the only picture they could find?

We need to fight fire with fire. At the very least we need to stand up to our name and protest.

We need to fight fire with fire. At the very least we need to stand up to our name and protest.

I totally agree about standing up for ourselves although we may differ on the what is the best way to do that.

I don't accept the idea put out by many on here that we are fighting a losing battle.

Granted we seem to be outnumbered with the number of voices going against us but the truth is on our side.

Back