To the tube in the Govan who took the ball

belshoi's bluebell

Hope you enjoy it.

All you had to do was fling it on the park and it would of stopped the play leading up to the second PSV goal.

Ball landed in GF4 and supporter held on to it. As PSV broke people round shouted ti fling it on but he wanted to hold on to it. Of thrown on pitch the build up to their corner would have been stopped by referee.

All in all i thought decent shift tonight, only complaint would have been i’d have kept Tillman on and possibly took Lawrence off, but can see why Gio did the subs.

Still in with a shout next week

Hope you enjoy it.

All you had to do was fling it on the park and it would of stopped the play leading up to the second PSV goal.

Ball landed in GF4 and supporter held on to it. As PSV broke people round shouted ti fling it on but he wanted to hold on to it. Of thrown on pitch the build up to their corner would have been stopped by referee.

All in all i thought decent shift tonight, only complaint would have been i’d have kept Tillman on and possibly took Lawrence off, but can see why Gio did the subs.

Aye you are spot on mate. It was his fault we can't defend a corner.

Said it at the time, auld Jimmy in GF4 was to blame for giving away that free header for the 2nd goal. Codger should have used his zimmer to smash the PSV player.

Hope you enjoy it.

You should have jumped on the pitch and defended the corner.

Why is the whole thread talking about defending corners, OP is saying there would have been no corner without the incident.

OP steps in to disrupt play

:))

giphy.gif

Last edited:
People around were shouting for him to throw the ball onto the pitch.

That guy had a choice to make, selfish possession of the ball or just throw it on as compelled by his fellow Bears. What did he do? He nicked the ball!! Four hundred million quid down the stank due to selfish behaviour of one, dare I say...... Tim!

I am done with it now! :mad:

Back