To the Union Bears

Renfrew@UKGB&NI

Said it before, would love to see them get the front of the copland, rather than just a couple of sections. The larger the area they get the better and I'm sure it would be filled. Would improve the atmosphere 10 fold.

Last night proved the effect it can have on the players. Unsettled a quality side.

Gruger

Completely agree the Union Bears are an integral part of our club. We as a support can have a huge impact on games. The UB were superb last night as always.

GovanFront4

Club don’t know how good they have it with the UBs,putting them in BF3 for next season is a must.
No more fucking about just do it Robertson.
The club have got it lucky with the UB. There are so many fan groups across Europe and even the Scum GB that cause so many needless incidents.

Most groups would have lost patience with the way the club have treated them, but UB just put everything in to supporting the team.

It Is Old But Beautiful

Does the Board not realise how important they are, the amount of money and time they spend in creating displays which the club then uses in social media?

They deserve Safe Standing considering the support they give the team for 90 minutes and start almost every single chant. They’ve been a thing for 13 years now.

It Is Old But Beautiful

One stupid cow told me to sit down at the start of the 2nd half, no wonder the CF has a rubbish atmosphere
It’s a lost cause, the only way the UB would be able to make the Copland the “Rangers End” again is by the club moving folk out of it. Even last night I watched across from the Broomloan to the Copland Front and everyone is sitting down and not a peep out of them until we scored.

It Is Old But Beautiful

I’ve never known a club such as Rangers to be so awkward towards a club’s Ultras group.

Surely, by knowing Ultras are the most fanatical supporters and that by exchanging seats with those behind the goals in BF3 it would be for the greater good? Can someone get in contact with Stewart Robertson?

It Is Old But Beautiful

The biggest embarrassment was the Union Bears getting shafted by the club and literally letting Celtic fans stand in their section. Around the world, that’s seen as quite possibly the worst thing you can do. Getting tired of this “we’re looking into it”.

Blackpool Dave

I was in bf4 with my mate who is English and and man u fan who commented to me the union bears are a credit to your club I wish my team had them..

Renfrew@UKGB&NI

I’ve never known a club such as Rangers to be so awkward towards a club’s Ultras group.

Surely, by knowing Ultras are the most fanatical supporters and that by exchanging seats with those behind the goals in BF3 it would be for the greater good? Can someone get in contact with Stewart Robertson?
Only takes one to disagree with being moved. The club should make the decision, it's their stadium and must have surely seen last night what a difference it can make.

As I've said before, when the Derry was in the copland that was the singing end of the ground. Plenty noise at the games even if it was just that end most of the time. The set up now is a lot better for atmosphere,just a pity it doesn't happen often enough.

Gramps1

Official Ticketer
Until we get a team in the cup or Europe say Eintracht Frankfurt who demand and get a bigger than normal allocation which will eat into the Safe-Standing section. How many other clubs would surrender part of their die hard/hardcore supporters section in such circumstances ? No wonder Stewart Robetson is quite taken with the idea , it's the type of buffonery he adores.

The only logical place for a Safe-Standing Section is the Copland Front
What’s to stop them eating into the govan?
They can demand all they want is it not the police decision?
That’s why the taigs will get no more than they usually do if we ever got them at ibrox in the cup.

The Moon on Mars is Blue

The best time to sort a safe standing area is when we are increasing the ground capacity. I understand we are looking at that at the moment, tho' it does appear to have gone quiet, hopefully it is being considered as part of that study.

Gramps1

Official Ticketer
The best time to sort a safe standing area is when we are increasing the ground capacity. I understand we are looking at that at the moment, tho' it does appear to have gone quiet, hopefully it is being considered as part of that study.
Until then the UBs must be moved for next season

Davieblue

The full b
They should be moved to a better place and allowed to expand to bring back the atmosphere to more games. Singing doesnt happen often outside their section so move them to a better location and hopefully their singing will pick up some more voices.
Bottom of the Copeland. The club should bring them into Ibrox work closer with them give them incentives and help them and make clear what is acceptable song sheet

butchyboy

Union Bears should have more backing from Club. Problem is the ones that make the decisions just don't 'get it' as they will probably regard them as wee neds in Berghaus jackets, who sing some songs whilst the football decisions should be left to the men in suits who know much more about football (accountants) supping their complimentary champers

frenchhugo

People say they don’t want to give up their seat, I think we all need to remember it’s not our seat but the clubs. The guys need moved to behind goal and then there will be a ripple effect with atmosphere

noeyboy

Official Ticketer
Was thinking similar on Sunday - tough shift with that game and the weather and the young team just kept it going for 90 mins. Excellent work.
Never even noticed, I was shaking with that wind blowing straight in my face. :)

Paulski54

Who’s to say the UB can’t get the full stand, either the Broomloan or Copland? Or a better idea, the fans can all chip in now and again and create a good atmosphere instead of relying on a small band of fans to keep it going?
The crowd jumping and the old place bouncing is a site to behold, but it only happens when we score or win, rarely does it happen during a full game.
a bouncing ibrox can’t be a bad thing, certainly not for players morale and confidence on the pitch. That’s what it’s all about at the end of the day, the players on the pitch playing in the blue shirt, on the hallowed turf and playing to win for us, the supporters.
going to the game and supporting the players and team in full voice shouldn’t be a chore, it should be a pleasure. We should all be part of it.
I’ve been guilty in the past of just sitting and watching the game and not contributing to the atmosphere, and it’s not the same as chipping in to a wee song now and again to gee the players up.

btl456

The UB deserve all the help the board can give them on any level,it should be a no brainer. Well done boys once again.

Glasgowisblue

Get them behind the goal of the Copland.

Don't care if someone who's had their seat for 50 years has to move.
Would be amazing if they could alter the gradient of the stand to make it into a single tier kop with the union bears in the middle, obviously would take a bit of work but doesn't look impossible as the stairwells would stay in the same place I think:)

148bear

Well done again the union bears! cant believe theres some rockets in our support dont like them unreal atmosphere would be even worse at ibrox than it is without them unthinkable now.

LizzyDrippin

What’s to stop them eating into the govan?
They can demand all they want is it not the police decision?
That’s why the taigs will get no more than they usually do if we ever got them at ibrox in the cup.
Broomloan tickets are cheaper so they take less of a hit through seats lost for segregation