To think this lunatic used to run the game up here. Roger Mitchells latest tweet.

scum will need every penny they have to pay for whats coming, see the daily rebel has a story about brown donating a full Grand to the NHS bit like the ordinary guy in the street donating a tenner of his wages to any other charity,

You know what, this is starting to rankle with me.
I cannot see how a person able to put these thoughts to the general public, can be trusted to have been impartial when it came to serious decision making.
Consider what’s being implied by those slating David Graham for his tweet and “no surrender” comment.
Consider too, what was being implied when Hugh Dallas passed on a joke e-mail, in that this was his mindset.
Could this lady's front bottom, after demonstrating this mindset, be trusted?
should be investigated and hard drive checked.

I only watch Celtic when they’re playing Rangers.

Never watch them on Sky, BT or Sportscene and I don’t have Premier Sports.
Never read about them.

If I get a text telling me they’re getting beat I still wouldn’t turn it on.

I have no interest in anything about them.

There used to be a grudging respect between the old firm but that’s long gone.

My point is, Why the f&@k is he and the rest of them so bothered about Rangers??

They are a virus cure away from a tainted nine and a quadruple treble yet Rangers ( who they claim are deed ) are constantly in their heads.

They even asked for talks about getting more tickets for Ibrox to watch a “ deed club “.

God help them if we were deed.
Nothing to obsess about.
Outstanding!! Great comments 100% spot on.

You know what, this is starting to rankle with me.
I cannot see how a person able to put these thoughts to the general public, can be trusted to have been impartial when it came to serious decision making.
Consider what’s being implied by those slating David Graham for his tweet and “no surrender” comment.
Consider too, what was being implied when Hugh Dallas passed on a joke e-mail, in that this was his mindset.
Could this qunt, after demonstrating this mindset, be trusted?
Absolutely not, he couldn’t be trusted, he was totally of his depth and clearly now, showing himself up to be a rabid.
However Hugh Dallas was still working for the SFA when they done him for the joke email, he was an easy target for them. Mitchell is just a gob shite who is no longer involved in the game so I can’t see there’s anything at all which can be done.

Did this man not once hold a high position in Scottish football ? Listen to his full on moon howling now , incredible

Absolutely not, he couldn’t be trusted, he was totally of his depth and clearly now, showing himself up to be a rabid.
However Hugh Dallas was still working for the SFA when they done him for the joke email, he was an easy target for them. Mitchell is just a gob shite who is no longer involved in the game so I can’t see there’s anything at all which can be done.

Exactly hes gone now nothing can be done.

But we could use it as another (smaller) example of widespread corruption and bias if we ever find the confidence to take on the real enemies, our referees and their bosses at the sfa. Im sure Regan done the same when pished on twitter he was another crackpot.

You are right though we should be far more concerned about sfa/ref propaganda programmes in the media, match officials close friendship with Celtic and the blatant bias and corruption which we see right in front of our eyes in almost every game.

Neil Lennon is a wanker, he wears a wankers hat

He thought he had 9 in a row, but some lady's front bottom ate a bat.

He thought the dream of 10 was near, but that dream has now died

next year he'll self-isolate when we win 55...

So in his world you carry out 'generous' and 'charitable' acts so you can later brag about it

Mitchell killed Scottish football for years when he led us into the chaos of setanta and bbc.

They would have no money left if they took the moral high ground ,and paid the victims of abuse .

Roger is best ignored. Absolute cretin who severely damaged Scottish football with his TV deal cock up and plans for SPHellTV.
aye thats worked well for us ,ignoring the blatant corruption and maltreatment of our club does not mean its not happening, how about instead of ignoring this ,someone from the club calls out this c@nt and how someone so blatantly unfit for the office was placed into the job ,we can hardly complain with the continual shafting we get,when our stock response is to just ignore those dishing it out,i just wish our large sections of our fanbase would take the blinkers off ,ang get off their knees, people are being put in positions to actively destroy us whilst we look the other way

Its simple really, if the competitions do not finish in time for the end of the season they must be declared null and void! The league must not be extended!

He was responsible for a disaster for Scottish football, and should be the complete irrelevance he deserves to be. I find it incredible that he has started appearing for comment again and his tweets are now getting picked up

Back