To Win A League This Team Needs To Go On 10/15 Game Run

55 and counting

Of winning no draws. They have done it last 2 seasons after Winter break. Can't honestly see that happening with our team. Anyone know what our best run of victories in the league is under Gerrard? Don't think it's that great from memory.

Since our game at parkhead at Xmas. Celtic have went 18 games.

16 wins
2 draw
0 defeats

In our almost 3 years under Gerrard I see no evidence we can better that. Which we simply have to do or we can forget about the league again

This group of players and manager are incapable of putting said run together.

Out next three away league games are Motherwell, bheggars and Kilmarnock. Dropped points in there.

very nice in theory,but i have always got that nagging doubt in my mind ,that our next game is going to be a disapointment,i just cant convince myself that i have confidence in our team whenever we play,

The ref showed today why we will never be allowed a run like that.

Two straight reds denied, an offside and fouled goal allowed, and a legitimate goal ruled out. The same Hibs player got up pishing himself laughing as he knew he got away with it.

All this in 90mins, five blatant decisions.

The refs have been told.

Since our game at parkhead at Xmas. Celtic have went 18 games.

16 wins
2 draw
0 defeats

In our almost 3 years under Gerrard I see no evidence we can better that. Which we simply have to do or we can forget about the league again
On form, our first 11 are good enough to do that. What is sadly lacking, is the mentality required.

What is the longest winning run we have had so far under Gerrard?

Back