Toasting #55 – What Are You Having?

I'm having to use your playlist as I only had 8 tracks on mine (expecting to have another fortnight to add to it!)
The original 8 tracks were plenty for blaring out the car windows on the way to collect the cargo earlier though :))
Superb bro

I overed a case of beavertown ipas this korning in preparation for the match v them as i didnt see them slipping up today. So i have no beer, flor de cana will do tonight

Goose IPA for me, unstaunch label right enough. I’ve got a wee Bombay sapphire special edition in the cupboard, planked from the wife, might open that.

I've ummm had more than enough. Went for It yesterday,felt rough this morning,but as the game developed at Tannadice, the nerves kicked in and away we went again. What a weekend. Oh the drink of choice was boring old Tennents special,but loads of it.

Supermarket this morning and bought the best bottle of red wine and white wine I could find.

Have had a few beers since the good news came through, playing football out the back with my boy wearing my Rangers scarf and now downing the Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc 2020 to finish off a day I'll remember for the rest of my life.

Not able to have a drink cos I've been driving today and will be tomorrow as well.
I have demolished a packet of Jaffa cakes though, totally eclipsed the lot.

A 16 year old save it for a special occasion bottle of Champagne got looked out tonight but was flat as fk when opened. On the Nastro Azzuro instead now!

Back