Toasting #55 – What Are You Having?

My mates got kegs of beer set up in his gaff, the full shooting match, proper ones from a boozer. We'll be making a good dent in a couple of the kegs!! Could be a messy few days!!

I’ve got these ready to go when it’s finally clinched, the tunes are also lined up, can’t wait, cheers fellow bears & bearettes, god bless you all, what an unbelievable ride it’s been.

Glenmorangie 18yr.old extra rare SM
Monte Cristo #2.
Goes well with 'Basking', laughing and 'Gloating'
Also, toasts to one of the Pillars of Rangers FC..............Us.
Love Glenmorangie in pretty much all its forms. For such a well known distillery it sometimes seems underappreciated. I heard from a Russian friend that the 18 is very nice indeed.

Got a very expensive bottle of whisky in 2012 , at the time I said it was a special occasion bottle. At 4-55pm today I’m hoping it’s opened. I know mathematically we can be caught on goal difference but reality is we won’t.
If it was expensive in 2012 it's probably worth X times that now. Bet you're glad you held onto it for 55. Enjoy!

Fresh keg of Jupiler in the PerfectDraft and a bottle of Tattinger in the fridge good to go. I have no intention of tasting a drop of the champagne as i can't stand it but it will be getting sprayed all over the shop when the time presents itself.

:)

A few rum and cokes, and a wee toast to my uncle Bill amongst other bears no longer with us.

I've got a bottle of Ardbeg 17 year old. I have a dram of it every March 6th to toast Dave King, The Three Bears and everyone else who worked to get us the club back on that date in 2015. I'll be having a glass on Saturday for that reason, and I'll be finishing the bottle on Sunday if we win the league then.
Ardbeg 17? Haven't tried that...imagining a smoke-fest but maybe softer than the Corryvreckan. Hats off on the self control to make that last 5 years. That's pretty staunch.

Toss up between a 12 yr old Balvenie or 1/2 gill of Pussers Rum Gunpowder Proof 54,5% which I drank every day at 1200 hrs in the RN from 20th October 1961 to 31st July 1970 in Okinawa. Either will be extremely apt for the day.
That beats any drinking story I've got hands down...and you were only having the one. Hats off!

Champagne as soon as it’s official! Then bottles of San Miguel and Peroni and also have a keg of Birra Morreti that’ll no doubt be getting stuck into...with a few red wines in between! Will be the best hangover I’ve had B-D

The Sassenach Blended Scotch Whisky

My brother bought me this for my 60th, I told him I won’t open it until we have clinched the title
If its tastes half as nice as it looks you're onto a winner. Enjoy!

Had a few west beers when I got back from Ibrox and now enjoying a pleasant Malbec along with a mug of Timmy tears

Drink!

How amazing does it even feel to be toasting 55 glorious titles , personally I'm on Kopperberg and Budweiser :)

Long lie tomorrow while scum team are snaking their way to Dundee for a "dead rubber" game knowing no matter what they do it's just prolonging their agony.

I’m partaking in the odd beverage:

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/my-day-in-celebratory-drinks-–-post-your-pics.156217/

Back