Toby Jug pub attacked

When was this?

Got the bus to the game from there today and dropped off at it after.

i work very near and have witnessed many a mentally challenged in there during midweek games

I honestly think there is going to be a time soon when the Rangers fan will decide enough is enough and these fu**ers will get what they deserve and you know who will be blamed for it all.

Why do we let them run amok and take the piss ?
Probably because it isnt worth losing your freedom or livlihood caving one of the wee pricks heads in on CCTV. These creatures have political protection in this country that wont change until the SNP are voted out.

They are gutless shitebags anyway. Anytime the ICF appear they run away. Smashing windows is about as brave as they get.

No, but I only ever hear of Rangers pubs being attacked after these games. I only ever hear of Rangers fans being brutally beaten and ending up in hospital after these games.
Bit different to when I was a teenager. What’s happened to us ?
I know of mentally challenged pubs that got attacked last OF game.

Probably because it isnt worth losing your freedom or livlihood caving one of the wee pricks heads in on CCTV. These creatures have political protection in this country that wont change until the SNP are voted out.

They are gutless shitebags anyway. Anytime the ICF appear they run away. Smashing windows is about as brave as they get.

They smash our heads in on cctv.

Hide & seek champions .... preferred hiding behind cctv cameras in their gallowgate hovels .... utter shitebags only appeared when they had a numerical advantage

CSC last seen on YouTube smashing windows of a pub in Dundee with a few old men inside
Cowardly bastards would never front up a proper firm of boys

Post the pictures of the broken windows,we seem to be having to do the work for those in the media,they will be looking to fill spaces in their rags tomorrow,plenty of room left for the sectarian chanting at Jimmy Bell and SG and attacking Rangers pubs.

They already have a story up about Rangers fans singing sectarian songs and about child abuse,didn't take them long while completely ignoring plenty of other incidents.

Back