Toby Jug pub attacked

I used to drink in the original Toby which was round the corner from its Lounge, The Blythswood, which was on Hope St.
Back in the '80s, and it was staunch Rangers then too. Some real nutters drank in it at the time :cool:

Heard that it was a young team from the north of the city walking through merchant city area and the csc tried it on with them, the young team were more than happy to go ahead with dire consequences for the csc.
As in mentally challenged young team?, has Tim on Tim been confirmed?

Will I be fine going through the City Centre tomorrow for the game?
I'm by myself and using the subway/train before and afterwards to get to Newton (Lanark).

I'd imagine I won't be the only one heading out that way after the subway but there could be some Tims seeing as they're in Paisley.

I'm by myself and using the subway/train before and afterwards to get to Newton (Lanark).

I'd imagine I won't be the only one heading out that way after the subway but there could be some Tims seeing as they're in Paisley.
let us know how you get on

Heard that it was a young team from the north of the city walking through merchant city area and the csc tried it on with them, the young team were more than happy to go ahead with dire consequences for the csc.
Same as I heard.

Picked the wrong “normal fans” to start on, basically.

Yeah, I'm in my late teens so I'm not some built middle aged man who can necessarily defend himself :oops: lol
I've never had problems in my other times in doing it, it's not like I'm sitting with my scarf out etc looking for attention

I used to drink in the original Toby which was round the corner from its Lounge, The Blythswood, which was on Hope St.
Back in the '80s, and it was staunch Rangers then too. Some real nutters drank in it at the time :cool:

Drank in there either side of the millennium and they still drank in there.

Yeah, I'm in my late teens so I'm not some built middle aged man who can necessarily defend himself :oops: lol
I've never had problems in my other times in doing it, it's not like I'm sitting with my scarf out etc looking for attention

it happens sometimes but dont let it get to you.....and you should know this by now if your in late teens. Every parkhead away game I need to get the train home from central station and majority of time its full of them potato freaks, odd time it gets rough others it doesn't depends on luck really .

that is the Game that we play.

You’ll be fine

It was ICF...
It was tim v tim.....
It was Rangers & Celtic fans combined to batter Celtic Hooligans.....

Also,there must surely be CCTV around that area.

Absolutely fine, I get dropped off by someone I know who's heading out West at Govan for the subway so I'm literally the only guy there on the platform. Train out East from Central (22:06) was full of people with their Gers scarves on and on my carriage there absolutely appeared to be none of them.
So in all I was fine. Later on this year I hope to be able to go to Glasgow more often to have some pals that I can go to the games with that way I won't be alone.

Absolutely fine, I get dropped off by someone I know who's heading out West at Govan for the subway so I'm literally the only guy there on the platform. Train out East from Central (22:06) was full of people with their Gers scarves on and on my carriage there absolutely appeared to be none of them.
So in all I was fine. Later on this year I hope to be able to go to Glasgow more often to have some pals that I can go to the games with that way I won't be alone.

I was a regular at the time and the place was always rammed.
A right good swally and sing song before the three o'clock Saturday kick off......perfect.

Back