Today’s Bundesliga and 2nd Bundesliga bets.

Jose Calypso

Official Ticketer
What we going for today?

Munich, Dortmund and Hoffemhein all to win 5/1 special offer with Hills. Max bet £5

Kai Havertz to score, Leverkusen to win and each team over 4 corners 12/1. £5 single

Leverkusen to win and both teams to score 3/1. £10 single

All 6 teams to score in Bumdesliga 2. 4/1. £5 single

After my request a bet win last night going again with a few bets today:

Gladbach btts and over 2.5 goals
Freiburg
Hoffenheim
Dortmund btts and over 2.5 goals

13/1 £10

Gladbach v Leverkusen - over 2.5 goals and 11+ corners 5/2 - £10 on it

Wolfsburg v Dortmund - over 2.5 goals and 2+ corners both teams in each half 13/2 - £20 on it.

BTTS in all bundesliga II games

Paying 44
——————
Dortmund -1
Btts in Leverkusen
Freiburg
Hoffenheim

Paying 90

————

Union berlin not scoring done me for 140

Oddschanger special

Dortmund and Leverkusen games
Havartz & Haaland to score, over 2.5 goals, 3+ corners each team, 30+ match booking points

40/1

After watching Frankfurts defence last week, I will be shocked if Bayern don’t give them an absolute hosing.

Is Pizzaro still Bremen’s main man ?. He’s older than my dad may be worth a bet for a giggle.

1+ corners each team in each half and 20+ booking points each team in each of the SSPB matches @ 80/1, £5 wager for a bit of interest.

Mental seeing Kevin Mbabu playing in the bundesliga regularly after he couldn't get into a shite Ally McCoist championship side

What we going for today?

Munich, Dortmund and Hoffemhein all to win 5/1 special offer with Hills. Max bet £5

Kai Havertz to score, Leverkusen to win and each team over 4 corners 12/1. £5 single

Leverkusen to win and both teams to score 3/1. £10 single

All 6 teams to score in Bumdesliga 2. 4/1. £5 single
Your Leverkusen bet looking good

Did that diaby play against us ?. I mind folk moaning at borna getting outpaced by bailey, wait till they see this guy in a foot race.

Back