Today’s press conference?

LiviLoyal

Is it going ahead? When does it usually happen?

Wouldn’t surprise me if we’ve pulled it after the news from UEFA was cascaded but I’m not sure if we’re obliged to complete a pre-match presser every week or not?

Cringe worthy Gerrard has to inevitably answer questions about this and come out and speak against it.

Yeah I can’t imagine a guy managing a team with a good few from a catholic background will be thrilled tbh.
Especially after saying about needing an atmosphere.
This element of “supporters” let him down, the players down and the club down.

And no doubt the media will now lead with the “racist” line. Fabulous.

Gaffer will be disappointed to say the least. He knows the team will need the fans on Thursday. Hopefully we can still deliver

I don't see him getting too involved in the debate.
Our gaffer is used to Hillsborough and Munich songs he'll be wondering what the fuss is about

I mean, come on to fuk.

He speaks directly to the fans about atmosphere, of course he'll get involved, and he'll tell the fans that are guilty that they need to change or don't come back, as per clubs statement.

As for the Hillsborough and Munich songs comment, I think a modern manager wanting a long career might actually have his finger on the pulse of where the wind is blowing.

Yeah I can’t imagine a guy managing a team with a good few from a catholic background will be thrilled tbh.
Especially after saying about needing an atmosphere.
This element of “supporters” let him down, the players down and the club down.

The atmosphere he craves and that we create is in no small part due to our history and the partisan nature of our support.

I'm not condoning our singing but surely you can see that we walk a tightrope here.

Our passion can sometimes get us in trouble. Particularly in a crowd situation when peoples brains function differently.

It's a thin line between an atmosphere and a stand closure.

The atmosphere he craves and that we create is in no small part due to our history and the partisan nature of our support.

I'm not condoning our singing but surely you can see that we walk a tightrope here.

Our passion can sometimes get us in trouble. Particularly in a crowd situation when peoples brains function differently.

It's a thin line between an atmosphere and a stand closure.
It’s not passion that’s got us in trouble.
It’s stubbornness, carelessness and a pure disregard for the good of the club.

Massive season ahead and there is now serious potential that our own fanbase could f*ck the club over.

I mean, come on to fuk.

He speaks directly to the fans about atmosphere, of course he'll get involved, and he'll tell the fans that are guilty that they need to change or don't come back, as per clubs statement.

As for the Hillsborough and Munich songs comment, I think a modern manager wanting a long career might actually have his finger on the pulse of where the wind is blowing.
You ever heard the venom at a Liverpool v Man U/Everton match? Far worse than a few add ons or a Protest song or 2

I mean, come on to fuk.

I said 'too involved'. He might acknowledge it briefly. Why would he enter into a debate about sectarianism. He'll denounce it and that's all.

You ever heard the venom at a Liverpool v Man U/Everton match? Far worse than a few add ons or a Protest song or 2

Don’t recall any of those clubs having a partial ground closure imposed on them by UEFA since United in 1977 so I’d rather worry about our own issues

Don’t recall any of those clubs having a partial ground closure imposed on them by UEFA since United in 1977 so I’d rather worry about our own issues
Its the hypocrisy of it all, i await celtics usual fine for showering opposition players celebrating with missles

"19th Century Terrorist" doesn't equate to "Catholic" we all know that and the scum at the piggery have backed that up with their "19th Century Terrorist army" banners. I don't give a fk what Lawell and his Papal conclave at UEFA come out with it DOES NOT mean Catholic.

Gaffer in good form. Looks really pleased the way the team and squad are shaping up.

Back