Today I have banned 18 different usernames from the Follow Follow Facebook

mdingwall

Administrator
Today I have banned 18 different usernames from the FF Facebook - all Tims in disguise liking and sharing the same posts - all profiles with pictures nicked from other Facebook profiles. All the posts promoting White Lives Matter, paramilitary, racist and assorted other stuff designed to get interest from the media and get us banned from Facebook.

They were manufacturing their own "evidence".

They hate us more than they love their own club.

Today I have banned 18 different usernames from the FF Facebook - all Tims in disguise liking and sharing the same posts - all profiles with pictures nicked from other Facebook profiles. All the posts promoting White Lives Matter, paramilitary, racist and assorted other stuff designed to get interest from the media and get us banned from Facebook.

Good on you mate.

It’s scary .

Sickening really disturbed human beings should be ashamed of themselves any wonder we hate them scumbags everyone.Well done for finding them out

I wonder if the media will pick up on your post and tell the story of what the obsessed ones are up to?

This is what happens when unemployed people who have no chance of employment have too much time on their hands and agendas to push.

I've spent my day looking on here, indeed and watching snooker.

genuinely unhinged that shower,what a f@cking existence they live,just imagine for a moment,when they wake up in the morning, the first thing that they think of is our magnificent club,and to be honest ,i dont think our club is ever far from their thoughts,if only they could be what we are, is what they secretly wish,,pathetic c@nts

We consume their every thought, they want us to hate ourselves as much they hate us, they want in-fighting among our support & a bad PR campaign waged against us, they'll cry conspiracy if anybody tries confronting them.

They are an irrelevance hellbent on trying to demonise us as much as possible in order to hide their own inadequacies & all this done through their manipulation of various forms of media, f*ck them and f*ck their support.

I'm not on Facebook but can absolutely imagine them trying this kind of bollox. I don't envy you having to deal with that. They really are the scum of the earth. We shouldn't ever tire of pointing that out.

It’s hilarious that they see themselves as some sort of underground propaganda network spreading disinformation for the cause...when the harsh reality is that they are utterly pathetic obsessed morons who hate us more than they love the Scum 11 and social media gives them the anonymity and soapbox that they don’t have the balls to have in real life.

Scummy bassas doing what scummy bassas do, scum of the earth.

Even if your backward thoughts are genuine, keep them to yourself. They are orchestrated and disturbed individuals, do not fall for their BS bait that is geared to hurt our club. Please do not let them.

Great work Mark. Thanks for keeping up the good work

They are weird and peculiar , obsessed by The Gers more than they support their scummy club. These pricks would have no hesitation reporting the site.

Back