Today is Massive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And for this reason I am celebrating every win like it was a title win. I don't want to miss out by leaving the celebration to the actual title-winning day and want to milk this season to the full.

Tunes ON beers ON and go mental every win.

Neighbours actually love me.
That outloook reminds me of the Leicester fan who cashed out his bet so he could just enjoy the rest of the season without £100k hanging over every game.

We keep saying 55 is going to be the biggest party ever.
For me it is, it started 15 days ago.

Its impossible to say what they'll do with their games in hand...but I struggle to see what benefit there is to assuming they will drop points in them. What does that do other than foster complacency on our part?
I don’t think that’s the case, I just think the form they have just now 6 wins in 19 doesn’t make me believe they’ll win 3/3

I am confident for today. There is a little bit of pressure off compared to last week and I think that will allow us to express ourselves more without being complacent. The players know there is still plenty work to be done.

4-0 with morelos bagging two.

We do not have to worry about what Celtic do now, it is all about how we perform from now on in. Forget the games in hand and the head to heads we just do the business week in week out and 55 is ours.

Every game is huge until Tav has that trophy in his hands. New manager for them might give them a lift and probably a change of style as well it will be a tough game it always is against them. Still think we will win comfortably though 3-1

I have been relaxed about this league for 2 months now and my post history will bear that out. I do not think we are unbeatable and just need to turn up, but I do feel that we have the ability to beat everyone, we have the ability to bounce back from a setback and that the scum are capable of going on lengthy runs without a win.

Today is a big game. Every game is a big game. It is not make or break and it is not massive. In fact, in terms of Rangers games, today is probably the 'least massive' game of the season so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back