Today is the day

I am quietly confident we can do this.
See my issue with ever saying I’m confident is, the whole day of the 3-0 loss at CP I was convinced we were battering them and look compare and contrast to pre Leipzig at Ibrox I was sh!tting myself and had near accepted the euro run could be over, think my safest bet is to believe Frankfurt are winning it hahah

See my issue with ever saying I’m confident is, the whole day of the 3-0 loss at CP I was convinced we were battering them and look compare and contrast to pre Leipzig at Ibrox I was sh!tting myself and had near accepted the euro run could be over, think my safest bet is to believe Frankfurt are winning it hahah
Defo understand that feeling mate and in the Leipzig, Dortmund and red star ties I was not confident at all. No idea why I am feeling confident about this one.

Today's the day.

I'm outside the stadium on the final day.

Rangers are the finalist

Frankfurt are the finalist

I'm here outside the stadium and im not afraid to say I am fucking shaking

Here we, here we, HERE WE FÙCKN GO.
Best of luck to the lads in Royal blue.

As I've said in previous posts, in my humble opinion, we've carried a helluva lot of luck in this tournament (and I know you make your own luck and have to take advantage of it). Please Lady Luck, don't desert us now.
We've got great players doing battle for our club. Players like Tav, Connor Goldson, John Lundstrum (still feel like a hypocrite saying that) Calvin Bassey and Ryan Kent and ably assisted by others. But although I've named 5, has their been a Rangers team (not individual players but a team as a whole) that has been more deserving of glory for 50 years?

I genuinely woke this morning feeling nausea with nerves. This is going to be a long day at work.

C’mon the Gers! Make a grown man cry like a big baby for hours and hours and DO THIS!

Have never felt so sick with nerves about a game before. It's 3.40pm here in QLD so I still have to sleep later and get up for the game. Never gonna get to sleep so might just pull an all nighter.

This is our day.

E3-C0-A530-6447-4612-ABD0-18859-E1-E13-B4.jpg

Back