Today proves for me that Gerrard biggest mistake was braking up Goldson and Katic this season.

Today proves nothing.

It happens all over Europe, teams that need to win, and teams who have virtually nothing to play for.
Plus, not every club has a cheating wee mentally challenged bastard helping their cause.

Absolutely.

We've seen Worrall next to Halliday or Barisic for most of the season when it should have been Katic and Flan.

Defensively all over the place.

I think Worrall will be going back down south with his tail between his legs. His cockiness has been totally knocked out of him by his performances here.

I like to think I'm a decent judge of a player. I've said all season that Katic is the better player. There was other issues that caused Katic to drop out of the team but it certainly wasn't down to ability.

I would also add playing Davis and Defoe away killie first game after the break.. We just had the momentum and threw it away. It was a huge mistake, but I like how he knew it was wrong and changed it..

The whole Worrall thing was just strange. What the manager saw in him I have no idea - not only should he not have been playing ahead of Katic he should have been sent packing the minute that arsehole O'Neill tried to take him back. Worrall cost us points this season in more than one game and still kept his place. He should be on his way back to Forest now I assume and we don't need to worry about him next season.

How much is Worral supposedly worth? He is utter pish.[/QUOTEhe is not.has had really good games in some of our big games.he is still young too.i can'treally be harsh on him .he is a loanee too. give him a break,he's done a turn for us.

I don't think we'd have got him unless we guaranteed a certain amount of starts. He was/ isseemingly very highly rated.

He couldn't leave katic's boots to be fair.

Goldson is slower than a week in the jail. Any ball over the top has him scrambling. We need a new starting centre half for next season

We looked incredibly fragile with Worrall next to Goldson and I believe it was Gerrard biggest mistake this season.

Worrall is a bombscare and the whole side were very nervous defensively when he plays hopefully lesson learned.

It was a master stroke according to some utter mentalists. For what it’s worth, I fully agree with you.

Could tell Worrall was a donkey from seeing him at livingston ( sure it was his debut ) we lost 1-0 and he had a howler. Not sure why he was given chance after chance.

Can we please realise that Katic had off the field personal issues to get over and benching him was probably the best thing to do for him?

This board's constant missing of this point does my head in. It's been made clear for months that Katic wasn't "dropped", he had issues back home. Yet every day on this board we have to listen to folk telling us how baffling it is that Gerrard dropped Katic.

Worral can be brilliant and a bombscare in equal measure, however he’s a young pro learning his trade.

Having said that, I never took to him and Katic was unfortunate to be dropped.

Clearly there were clauses in the loan.

Yesssiirreeee OP, this is an undeniable truth.

But could it be that long term this will serve us well? The Katic performance last week and his chest pumping parade around the stadium and subsequent pressers about his situation and the regard he has for The Rangers are a positive.

I've loved this kid since he first pulled on the blue jersey and was not a happy Bear when he was dropped for the Villareal game.

A hero and legend in the making.

Worrall did have a few good games but he always looked like his head was back at Forest.

Katic - we'll never know, maybe there was something in his dad being not well back home but he should go into next season as the undeniable first choice.

When we get a corner and Katic is playing, I think there a chance this could be a goal.

Today we got several corners and didn’t look threatening at any of them.

Back