Today,s 5 SPFL games

I think we will struggle tomorrow, no midfield to speak about!
It’s Dundee! They are bottom of the table for a reason. I get throwing caution to the wind but for ffs.. we will slap the taste out there mouths no issues.

A Killie pumping was coming a mile off. Don’t know why anyone would have thought otherwise.

We need to focus on ourselves and stop the monumental fûck-ups like Wednesday night.

Looks like the mentally challengeds are aware of the goal difference deciding on who sits top of the league at the moment

Celtic always seem to slip up when least expected, when they think they just have to turn up.
When they stay focused and are playing to their ability they are away ahead in Scotland, sadly.
Kilmarnock got the Celtic that turns up against us

4-0 bheasts. That wee big eared prick Christie. Supposed to have been a belter of a free kick. When we play them Jack needs to hit him early make sure it's a cruncher

Celtic always seem to slip up when least expected, when they think they just have to turn up.
When they stay focused and are playing to their ability they are away ahead in Scotland, sadly.
Kilmarnock got the Celtic that turns up against us
Maybe it’s the lady's front bottom Lego not playing over rated mong that he is!

Looks like the mentally challengeds are aware of the goal difference deciding on who sits top of the league at the moment

Definitely. Us losing at home to the Sheep has also given them the impetus to go for Killies throats from the off. Its up to us to do similar and get the job done in the first half tomorrow as they have today.

To think all these posters saying Killie would get something ffs.

I said 3/4-0.

Just didn't expect it to be at Half Time.

We play the way we did on Weds and it could end up the same way on the 29th.

4-0 bheasts. That wee big eared prick Christie. Supposed to have been a belter of a free kick. When we play them Jack needs to hit him early make sure it's a cruncher

That’s the difference in having goals coming from all over the team. We’ve got fk all. Morelos and Tavernier’s set pieces and that’s it.

I said 3/4-0.

People will never learn.

In every previous Celtic vs Kilmarnock game, it didn't go anything like this.

There was next to nothing to suggest that Celtic would be winning this in the manner they are.

People might not like it but the only reason Celtic have dropped as many points as they have is complacency and arrogance. I don't get the feeling our dropped points are down to complacency.

After Wednesday's loss I said it showed how far away from a title winning team we are. Some defiantly said a win for us on the 29th and we'll make a statement that we are fighting for the title.

Issue I have with that is it's not the sort of match the mentally challengeds will be complacent about.

There was next to nothing to suggest that Celtic would be winning this in the manner they are.

Yes there was.

They dropped points midweek.

There is ALWAYS a reaction.

To think Killie would of got anything today is ludicrous with their record too at thd Pedo Dome.

I said 3/4-0.

I had a feeling they wouldn’t get 6 points this week , and said as much on here before the Motherwell game. We messed up however. We’ll have a difficult one tomorrow too

All the talk of the last week has been about us then Kilmarnock being top. They bastards have shown enough times they can raise their game when need be. This kind of result was always going to happen.

Yes there was.

They dropped points midweek.

There is ALWAYS a reaction.

To think Killie would of got anything today is ludicrous with their record too at thd Pedo Dome.

They are unbeaten the last 4 games against the tims, not exactly ludicrous.

But when the mentally challengeds turn up they are light years ahead of most in our league and that’s whats happened today.

I had a feeling they wouldn’t get 6 points this week , and said as much on here before the Motherwell game. We messed up however. We’ll have a difficult one tomorrow too

I knew after midweek there was absolutely NO chance they wouldn't win today.

Yeah exactly. People on here saying we should be doing the same to Dundee tomorrow by half time are off their heads.

Tomorrow is a potential stumbling block. Said before midweek I had a funny feeling the game on Sunday was a potential dodgy game. Was wrong. Weds night clearly was.

They are unbeaten the last 4 games against the tims, not exactly ludicrous.

But when the mentally challengeds turn up they are light years ahead of most in our league and that’s whats happened today.

So you kinda contradicted what you said.

There was NO chance they wouldn't of pumped them today especially after weds night against Motherwell.

Celtic are showing the dross that Kilmarnock really are. I watched the first half out of interest with Kilmarnock Supporter. 2 gold see the ref standard for Celtic, apart from rightly booking Simulvic he allows constant fouls to go unpunished.
Also Celtic and everyone else claim for everything, we don't.

Lastly, Celtic playing that way would run holes through our midfield.

People might not like it but the only reason Celtic have dropped as many points as they have is complacency and arrogance. I don't get the feeling our dropped points are down to complacency.

After Wednesday's loss I said it showed how far away from a title winning team we are. Some defiantly said a win for us on the 29th and we'll make a statement that we are fighting for the title.

Issue I have with that is it's not the sort of match the mentally challengeds will be complacent about.

This is the issue. They rested half their team against Motherwell.
They seem to be able to up their game when under pressure. We've done the same to be fair.

So you kinda contradicted what you said.

There was NO chance they wouldn't of pumped them today especially after weds night against Motherwell.

There’s no contradictions whatsoever, Celtic turned up today but that wasn’t set in stone.

You mentioned about their record when in fact they are unbeaten in last 4 games against them until now.

That’s contradiction.

This is the issue. They rested half their team against Motherwell.
They seem to be able to up their game when under pressure. We've done the same to be fair.

We've upped our game under pressure?
Only sometimes.
Like I said, when we're losing at home to aberdeen, its not because we're taking it lightly or think we just have to turn up to win. Its because we don't have the personnel to win week in week out. Having gone top, it was a huge game for us, and we failed.

We've made great progress though. I think we'll finish 2nd at a canter, but I can't see us lasting the pace for the title. Celtic, once theyre out of Europe, tend to motor on in the league.

And, having just checked the scores today, it proves how dismal a result it was on Wednesday. It's not even the semi competent, functional aberdeen of the last few years that got the better of us. It's a potential bottom 6 team.

Sheep are back to their usual standard of sub-mediocrity. f*cking galls me that they only raise their game against us, and all the Dolly fans think this is acceptable as they get the occasional result in their favour.

There’s no contradictions whatsoever, Celtic turned up today but that wasn’t set in stone.

You mentioned about their record when in fact they are unbeaten in last 4 games against them until now.

That’s contradiction.

Hardly. I said at PARKHEAD. It's not that difficult to understand.

If Stevie and the players cant rise to it tomorrow we can forget about challenging this season and just prepare for the future

I knew Kilmarnock would get battered and Aberdeen continue to show that they are utter garbage.

Makes our result in midweek even worse.

Back